Sunday, October 9, 2011

Winner of Eden's Fantasy!

First, let me make a holiday wish to my Canadian Friends.....


Happy Thanksgiving to You All!!! 
Hugs and Warm Family Wishes

   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now... I want to thank all of those of you that came out to play with me on my Coming Out Party...
It is always nice to share with our friends.... I mean who better to share with than you guys...
And what better way to share in things than to share the presents....


So, I went to Random Man and he gave me this name.......

The winner is Jason!!!
I will be emailing you honey... or if you want to email me... 


Make sure you look for that icon above to know when the Smutty Hussy does her
reviews for Eden's Fantasy!!

Welcome to Eden's Fantasy...

I know I will be seeing you all around!

And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! 
  post signature

6 comments:

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"