Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Winner is........ for Spell Bound

I am so sorry that I am late with this news....

The winner for Ms. Stephanie Julian - Spell Bound book is............


**********  Alicia0605  **********

Congrats Alicia!! I know you will enjoy!
I will be emailing your shortly.... or if you see this before I send the email, just shoot me on!!!

Thanks to everyone for coming out and supporting the authors and peeking over to my place!!!
Stay tune for more things to come!


And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! 
  post signature

6 comments:

  1. Cecile! I love your "Fictional Smutty Boyfriend Video! May I steal it? ;)

    JH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Alicia!!! Hope you enjoy the book! It is really good!!!

    Elaine! Thanks for coming over!

    Janette! Hey there honey! You are too funny. You like Gerard too huh!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yeah! That is one sexy video! (I've alredy stolen it,btw) LOL!

    JH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the winner! how cute is your halloween header!! love it!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"