Saturday, October 22, 2011

Winner for Mindi Winters!!!

I want to thank everyone for coming out to play with Ms. Mindi!!!
And of course Jean Paul made it out of the Lair to announce the winner.....

 

You gotta love a man who loves being tied up!

Okay... The winner for....


Is.....

The_Book_Queen!!!!!!
Congrats honey and I know you will love the book!!!!!!!!
I will be emailing you soon... If you see this before you you see my email...
Just email me hon!!!

Thanks to everyone!!
I am glad that you all come over!!!!

And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! 
  post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! *Happy Dance* Thanks ag ain for the awesome contest, Cecile! I look forward to reading this one... Does Jean Paul come with it?! *Sees the head shake* Damn! Oh well.

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey honey! You make me giggle!!! I am so glad that you won! I know you will enjoy it! Once you read it, you have to let me know what you think!!!
    Hugs and Enjoy!
    Cecile

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"