Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Review: Magical Menage by Crissy Smith (The Dark Diva Review)

Magical Ménage by Crissy Smith
Publisher: Total-E-Bound
Genre: Ménage à Trois, M/F/M, Paranormal, Vampire, Werewolf


Review Copy Received from Publisher


Summary Non-practising witch Madison Montgomery can't decide between the vampire and werewolf...is it possible to have them both? Madison Montgomery craves and wants two very different men. Instead of choosing one, she avoids both. Tired of waiting for her to make up her mind, Master Vampire Dante and the local wolf pack's Alpha Tom come up with an agreement of their own. If she won't choose one of them, she'll have both. The pleasure she's given is more than she ever thought possible. One night will never be enough. If she thought it was hard to pick one of them as a lover, once she has them both, it is next to impossible to imagine being without both of them. When Madison gets a visit from the past, Dante and Tom have to work together to keep her safe. Once that is accomplished, they just have to talk her into permanently accepting a threesome.

Reader Advisory: This story was released as part of the Caught in the Middle Anthology by Total-E-Bound.

Madame Cecile Hussy's Review :

Allow me to welcome you to a world where all your paranormal dreams will come true. Okay, at least most of my dreams came true, hee hee. Who can resist a story with werewolves, vampires and witches - oh my! Ms. Crissy weaved a very magical spell with this story. She enveloped me in a world of magic, mayhem and very hot passion!!

My only wish is that this story would have been longer. I know what you are thinking.... Cecile, you have a rule about not judging short stories and you are right. But this is different. I wanted it longer because Ms. Crissy truly did an awesome job at story telling that I did not want it to end. Yes, I am being totally greedy and living up to my blog name - All I Want and more - and more is what I want!! But you will be the same way once you meet Tom and Dante too~ trust me **wicked grin** Ms. Crissy created a world that literally sucked (ha ~ get it ~ vampires) me in and would not let me go!

Even though this is a short story (under 60 pgs), do NOT be deceived by the size (hee hee ~ yeah, I went there) because Ms. Crissy will rock your world well within these pages. You will not feel like you are missing out on anything. This is a very short.... hot... wicked short story!

Madison is a witch, but she has not practiced in forever. She is okay with that though. She lost her parents when she was young and then her grandparents when she was a little older. The only person she has left was her brother, Matt. But he dropped off the face of the Earth after the death of the grandparents. Not feeling sorry for herself though, she surrounded herself with wonderful friends! Her best friend, Angie, will not allow her to feel sorry for herself anyway. In fact Angie tries to help divert her attention to the two best things in Madison's life - Tom and Dante. These two men are very interested in Madison and they each let her know it each and every chance they can. So Angie encourages the thoughts of those two hot men wanting her! I want Angie as one of my best friends ~ Ha!

Tom is a werewolf and town sheriff. And a big badge is not the only thing he carries!
Dante is a vampire; actually the Master Vampire in his community. And beware of his bite!

Two pure blooded, hot, delicious, sexy as hell Alpha's! Need I say more... I mean really, what girl could ask for more? Both want Madison - bad! But they want her to choose one over the other, but that breaks her heart. Is it possible to love two men at the same time? Could you choose between two men who each hold a piece of you in their palm?

And let's not forget about the suspense of the story. Oh no... Ms. Crissy delivers on this one as well. Things are not all sunshine and rainbows in Madison's life. Besides trying to figure out what to do with the two men in her life; Madison is also being stalked at her own home and at the store she owns with Angie gets broken into. Now the alpha pheromones kick into high gear and the sparks really start to fly!

Come with me into a world where danger lurks behind windows, magic seeps from one's soul and love truly prevails over all. This is really a Magical Menage! I am definitely looking forward to reading more stories by Ms. Crissy!

Rated

Delightful Divas and a

by Madame Cecile Hussy!
This review is property of Dark Diva Reviews!

And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!
post signature

12 comments:

  1. Cecile you had me at Magical Menage ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a hot awesome read :)
    Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review. I going to mark this one down now. Have a good rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All menages are magical! I'm with KC. You got me, I don't even have to read the review. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do not be deceived by the size - HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, sounds hot, and I love that they make a pact. Greta guys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! This sounds like it has possibilites. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smokinhotbooks~ Hey hon! Youuuu then if I had you at Magical Menage... you are going to love the rest, *giggles*! Have fun hon!

    Chris~ LOL... @ Chris... @ KC!

    elaing8~ Hey hon! Thanks!

    Laurie (BittenbyParanormalRomance)~ Hey hon! You must go mark this one down! It is really a great story!


    Sweet Vernal Zephyr~ Hey hon! Hee heee... I am thinking the same thing you are honey... about things being magical! Aw hon, you are to sweet on me! =)

    Mandi~ Hey hon! Ya like that huh!!!! Figured someone would get it!

    Blodeuedd~ Hey hon! Ohhhh they make a pact okay! Hee hee!!

    Missie~ Ohhh because you do need to read it... now! Hee heee!

    Eyre~ Hey honeybug! This has soo much possibilities!

    Hugs to you all for coming over to my little place and spending time with me and my reviews!

    Great review! This sounds like it has possibilites. ;)

    September 29, 2010 7:53 PM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review Cecile! I loved all your side comments! LOL! I definitely need to be adding this one to the list! And, just for the record, I could never chose between two hot characters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Writing down the title...sounds like one I'd like ;) Great review!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"