Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Review: Any Way West by Eliza March

Any Way West by Eliza March
Publisher: Siren-Bookstrand
Genre: Erotic, Contemporary, Menage (M/F/M), Western/Cowboys

The two gorgeous men on her doorstep look like the answer to Carly's sexual frustration. She has a score to settle with one, and he's brought a peace offering in the form of a hunky friend. Carly knows Jake's darkest secrets and, at one time, desired him anyway. Now she won't settle. She wants it all. Jake's
hard and furious, Trey's slow and tender.

Ten years ago, Jake took everything Carly offered, any way he wanted, then abandoned her for the rodeo, danger and the open road. When he decides he still wants the one woman who accepted his rough sexual needs, he won't settle for less. He'll do what he must to convince her he'll be enough. If she wants Trey, Jake will share her, but only for now.

Who says you can't go home again?

I was given this book for review by the author. All thoughts are solely my own!

For those of you that know me... and those that don't this is my little statement about short books.... I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said.... here is my review...

A warning about this book - if you do not like warm, tender, soft, sweet, hot, hard, raw, furious, mind blowing sex with not one but two exquisite (very well endowed) lovers - then this book is not for you. **Holding hands up - Just sayin'** This book will leave you looking for some release. Only those looking for some serious, thoroughly, erotic love making should read this story. Oh and make sure you have a glass of ice handy. Cuz when you are done, it will be ready to drink. Yeah, that is how hot this book is - it will melt your ice cubes!

Even though - by page count - this is a short story, Ms. March gave me enough back story about Jake and Carly that I felt like I already knew them. Which was nice considering this story is a quick read (I read it in one day). The story will suck you in from the first page till the last!

Carly and Jake were - Once Upon A Time - lovers. Explosive lover, perfect for each other. But that scared Jake... So, he allowed the lure of life on the road with the rodeo and the wild women to pull him away. And just like that - he turned his back on possibly one of the best things his life had to offer. Can wounds of the past heal? What's the price of redemption?

Years and lovers later, Jake faces Carly yet again. Except this time, he's not facing her alone. In tow is his best friend and business partner, Trey. Trey and Jake work together in the movie industry. Trey is a stand in for an actor and scouts locations with Jake. Jake provides stunt coordination. The location of their next job is in close proximity to Carly's ranch. The two are seeking lodging when they happen to knock on Carly's door.....

Surprised are always nice - but when they come in packages such as Jake - Carly would accept those kind of surprises any day of the week. Scorned once by him, she swore her heart off limits to him. But apparently patterns are hard to break. Carly's last boyfriend left her for the same thing - but he passed away doing what he loved. Now she really sworn off men and love. But her work was suffering due to her curse. She is an artist and modeling models in clay (or whatever other medium she could get her hands on - literally) but she was in a drought. So, when these two show up on her doorstep, does she pass up the opportunity of what could be every woman's fantasy!

I will admit, this story is very fast pace and things do happen quickly - we have to step back and realize that these two have a past together - they also have a lot of chemistry. Is a third person a bonus or a third wheel? Or does the third person allow the other two to see what's right in front of their eyes??

Carly is a sassy, sexy woman. Promising herself for the past two years to keep love at bay and her heart whole. Or at least as whole as she can keep it. She is set on just enjoying the pleasure these two men are offering her. To allow them in her "bed" and not in her heart is what her goal is. How well does that work when the man of her dreams stands in front of her hell bent on making her see what he has to offer. Once he realizes what exactly he does have to offer.

This is an awesome, hot, and heart touching story. Ms. March had me from page one to the page eighty three. This is my first Eliza March story... but it won't be my last! Happy Hussy Ready!

To visit Ms. Eliza, please go -->> here!
To check out her blog, please go -->> here!


And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!
post signature

11 comments:

  1. I told you this book was hot. LOL!!! Glad you liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I would sure not say no if two hot guys showed up. Another hot read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds HOT! Off to add it to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I am so buying this Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the smokin' hot books :) I must read this one soon.
    Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cecile, great review!! Sounds like a great book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm. That front guy on the cover. Mmm..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ~*Jessica Rabbit*~ Hey honey! Girl you did tell me... and it was just that hot... if not hotter! Thanks honey!

    Blodeuedd~ Oh hon.. if it was these two guys ~ believe me, there is nothing I think you would say no too!! LMBO!!! It was a great book! Hope all is well honey!

    Jamie @ The Book Junkie's Bookshelf~ Hi!! This is one hot read! When you do get.. enjoy it!

    Houston A.W. Knight~ Hey hon! Thanks for popping on over! Hugs to you!

    Brande~ Ohhh, then I can not wait to see what you think of this one!

    elaing8~ Hey hon! Ohhh smoking hot... oh just wait till you read it! Hugs hon!

    Blanche~ Hey hon! Thanks for popping on over! This really is a great book!

    Chris~ Yeah, he has probably graced your walls... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cecile,
    I'm so happy you enjoyed Any Way West. I appreciate how detailed your review is and that you recognize writing a short story is like encapuslating a moment in time with all the details and emotions built into it.

    Thank you and all your followers, too.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh... Ms Eliza March, thanks for coming over! It is an honor to have you here. I really did enjoy AWW. It is a very... Hot book! And I am glad that I was able to add it to my collect! I liked it so much, that I can consider it one of my go to reads for comfy times! Yeah, I am "different" in the sense of what is my comfy reads, lol!
    Thank you again for coming over to my place!
    Hugs to you!!! Hope all is well!

    Hey Cecile,
    I'm so happy you enjoyed Any Way West. I appreciate how detailed your review is and that you recognize writing a short story is like encapuslating a moment in time with all the details and emotions built into it.

    Thank you and all your followers, too.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"