Friday, July 19, 2013

*Promo & Blog Wide Tour* Rockin' The Boss by Jamie Salisbury *Goddess Fish Tour*





Rockin’ the Boss
by Jamie Salisbury

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The adventure begins…

Max Frazier may be a stunningly handsome international rock star, but he has other hidden talents from his past. Talents the authorities want him to use. Talents Max thought of as one hit wonders and wanted to keep in his past.

His smokin' hot employer, Ashleigh Thomas, is unaware of his past with the S.A.S. Recently widowed, she yearns to bring the entertainment agency she and her late husband owned out of ruins, with Max's help. Together they embark on a once in a lifetime deal for Max.

Will their mutual attraction for the other turn to fire, or will it burn to ashes once Ashleigh learns the truth? As she and Max find themselves helping the authorities bring in a figure from Ashleigh's past…will love trump evil?
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I stripped down to the underwear and decided I would give Max a further taste of his own medicine, going back to find him. He was in the kitchen, gathering what he needed to prepare our meal. I quietly entered. I want some shock value on my side.

“Max, sweetheart, I thought you might want to see the rest of what you got me before I changed out of them.” I strutted closer to him as he turned around, leaving him no room to not see me.

Taking all of me in with his chocolate eyes, he twirled me around and then back to face him. As he wrapped his arms around me and fervidly began kissing me, his hands began to wander down to my behind. He pulled the thong to one side and made his way to my wet sex.

“Hmmm, I can see I need to purchase you more of these as you’ve soaked this one.” He pushed me gently against the counter top, facing away from him.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jamie Salisbury cannot imagine a time when she did not write. A skill that has served her well throughout her diversified professional career that encompassed public relations in and around the entertainment industry, photography, editing, and special event planning.

An avid reader of history, biographies, and romance it's only natural that she prefers to write  romances with characters said to be "so authentic they spring forth from the page and shake the reader's hand." No stranger to life threatening situations Jamie pulls from life experience when she creates her stories. Such as when her family had to escape Chile when she was a teen because of the unstable political climate.

 Finding herself unable to walk great distances  as a result of  several foot surgeries, she started writing once again as a way to pass the time. With the completion of her first novel Perpetual Love she dove head first into the eBook and digital publishing paradigm. She couldn't be happier with her decision to grab the publishing industry by the shoulders and force it to pay attention to all she has to offer.

Contact Links





Twitter: @JamieRSalisbury

Buy Links:











Jamie will be awarding a $25.00 gift card to Amazon or B&N to a randomly drawn commenter at the end of the tour, plus a gift basket to another randomly drawn winner at the end of the tour (US ONLY).
I encourage you to follow the tour and comment; the more you comment, the better your chances of winning. The tour dates can be found here:




And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I need to visit here more often. Thank you for the promo.


    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning - TGIF!!
    Thanks for hosting! I'll be checking in throughout the day to answer comments or questions.
    Luv the purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Sounds like this is gonna be a hot read...

    caiidynsmommie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the perfect steamy summer read, thanks for sharing

    fencingromein at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another excellent post! Thanks so much for sharing!

    andralynn7 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to reading this fabulous book.

    Kit3247(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie is a new author to me. This sounds like a great book.
    Jamie what did you think of the cover when you first saw it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so everyone will know - the sequel to Rockin' the Boss is now scheduled for release this coming Monday, July 22nd instead of August 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your post. Sounds like a Rockin' Book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the awesome giveaway. Please enter me. I would love to read this book. Sounds very good. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"