Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Review: Total Depravity by Cassidy Hunter *Ellora's Cave*

Total Depravity is out today with Ellora's Cave!

Bored with life, Natasha happens upon a sex auction house. She understands the danger of the place, but for the first time in forever, she feels alive. A vampire buys her, and he wants her fear—blood and sex aren’t his only sustenance. But when her fear isn’t enough to feed him, he gives her to his imprisoned wolf.

It’s with Richard the wolf that Natasha discovers things she’s never imagined. Things about life, herself and the reason there’s always been an unrelenting itch so deep inside her she could never reach it.

Suddenly Natasha knows true, honest fear…but more than that, she discovers the wildness within her.

I obtained the above information at Cassidy's website!

I received this book from Ellora's Cave for my honest thought and review... Here goes!

For those of you that know me... and those that don't this is my little statement about short books.... I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said.... here is my review...

If you have visited my blog in the past, you know that I have read a few of Ms. Cassidy's book and I thoroughly enjoyed them... She does a great job at developing her the world she is going to put you in... She brings details out to make sure you feel surrounded by the words you are reading. She makes you feel enveloped in the passion. And she does the same in Total Depravity...

This is a short story but it is packed with so much emotion. Natasha's emotions roll off her and off the pages... She will saturate you with her depressed life... She will bring you the brink of non-exsistence but pull you out.

This is a great story with a lot of twist and turns... This story twist around and turns and brings you around... It will tempt you and tease you and surprise you.. Believe me, there is an ending I did not see coming. The vampires live on her fear... But the wolf... He lives on something all together different... 

There is one part of the story that left me kinda ew, but it was quickly done. But it did not take away from the story line nor leave a bad taste in my mouth for the story...

So over all, this story was very good and really interesting!! This story will definitely leave you Totally Deprived.  




And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Its a really awesome review been looking for this kind of book for a while

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"