Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Review: Quid Pro Quo by L.A. Witt & Aleksandr Voinov *Riptide Publishing*

Genre: Erotica
eBook ISBN: 978-1-937551-89-6
eBook release: Jan 7 2013
Print ISBN: 978-1-937551-90-2
Print release: Jan 7 2013
Word count: 10,000
Page count: ~35


For the past six months, Jared’s been selling sex at Market Garden, a London club that caters to the better-off. But business is slow in the run-up to Christmas, when businessmen and bankers are too busy bickering over bonuses to rent themselves a little high-class action.
Though Jared’s wallet finds the downtime unnerving, the rest of him rather enjoys the opportunity it gives him to admire Tristan, an old hand in the club whose reputation usually sees him well-booked. Jared has been crushing on Tristan for months—he’s no more immune to Tristan’s cockiness and confidence than the johns, and those are just Tristan’s inner qualities.
Just as Jared’s about to chat Tristan up, a businessman asks for something a little different: he wants to book them both. They agree—and Jared finds himself going from crush to mind-bending lust as he’s made the pawn in a sexual power game. Tristan shows him how a pro handles a john while delivering the top-shelf sex for which the Market Garden is so rightly renowned.
*****************
I received this book from Riptide for my honest thoughts... So here we go... Oh wait.. First.... Let me say this again.... My only warning is that this is a m/m loving story. So, if this is not your cup of tea... You will not offend me. You can merely just drop by to say Hi! Thanks for coming over in advance!


For those of you that know me... and those that don't this is my little statement about short books.... I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said.... here is my review..


First, let me say that these are two amazing authors and to see them coming together to write this one hot, short story is a delicious treat! L.A. Witt knows how to make her men raw and passionate... Aleksandr know how to torture you and his men at the same time. Cleaver damn authors! They love killing you! Yes, that's love in my voice for these two. They are wicked, I'm telling you. Wicked to the core and with this short story. They will leave you feeling tingles and seeking your own Jared and Tristan, lol.

Jared and Tristan are rent boys and damn well worth every freaking penny you have to give and some you have to steal.. Hell, I'm willing to beg, barter and steal, to have these two on my bed! Yes, they are that hot together!

If you want a little afternoon delight, you must get this story! It is hot, wicked, even funny in some spots and even torturous! Well done you two!

Oh and if you want to see me beg, go search my twitter tweets because L.A. Witt teased me to death about more to come... I will spank her to death if her and Alek don't give me more of these two!! They deserve to each other - privately! ;)

************* OMG*************

I am so happy to say that there is another one in the making!!!




To find out more, please go to Riptide Publishing website!

And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Really great short story.I was so glad to see that there would be a sequel.i think these two have a lot more story to tell us.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"