Sunday, September 30, 2012

**Winners for Fault Line, Stuck & Where the Heart Lies***

 I am going to announce three winners for three different posts....
Congrats to all the winners!!!!
Thanks to everyone that came out to visit!!!




Fault Lines 
The Winner is..... 
bn100
bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

***********************


Stuck

The Winner is......
 
torymichaels(@)live(.)com
 
 
 

***********************

Where the Heart Lies

 
The Winner is..... 
 
 marybelle
marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com




And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"