Friday, September 14, 2012

Review: Fireworks by Josee Renard

 Title - Fireworks
Author - Josee Renard
Genre - Erotic Romance -
Length - 38 Pages
Publisher - Cobblestone Press
Publication Date (month and year) - July 2012
Review copy format: ebook

Summary:  Two soldiers have two weeks to learn how to make a life together, but it’s not going to be easy. They may have been best friends for most of their lives, but Morgan isn’t even sure Dale wants the life he’s got planned—a life that includes the two of them, plus one. A single night in Las Vegas almost four years ago gave them a chance to try it out but these two weeks are going to be the real thing. Two best friends, add a beautiful and sexy woman, and stir. End result? Fireworks.

I obtained the above information from Cobblestone Press!
I also obtained this book for my honest thoughts... So, here goes!!!

For those of you that know me... and those that don't this is my little statement about short books.... I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said.... here is my review...

This is a quickie kinda story but I never let size deter me from any of my readings, lol! This is not my first story by Ms. Josee... In fact, I have come to love her quickies! She is a wonderful author, who has a wit about her and her stories. She entertains and entices you with her morsels of delights... She will intrigue you with her words and captivate you with the action of her characters... She is great at giving you the story you want... Will you want more... Of course... As with all short stories, you will want more... But Ms. Josee will give you what you want... regardless of size!! HA!

Now for this story... We meet two men whose paths crossed a long time ago; when they were kids and in a school where they were lost at who they were and not knowing anyone - besides each other... Now they are all grown up and deliciously hot... For each other... They have had time to think about what they want for their future... just not together.. But this leave they are taking from the military will change their lives forever!

And Hanna is a woman who has made every sacrifice to have her business succeed.... She literally gave up everything for her job... She was in desperate need of "Me Time!!" And a trip to Las Vegas is just what the doctor ordered... But it seems something else was being ordered... Is she going to let two men change her life forever... Only one way to find out.... lol.... Pick up the book!!!!

And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"