Friday, September 7, 2012

Review: Echanted Spring by Josee Renard

Enchanted Springs
Book Two

When Jamieson receives an invitation to do some promotion for a dating site called MatchMagic, he says yes, but he’ll need a little help. Connie’s lost her job, so when one of the owners of MatchMagic ask if she’s interested in a job, she doesn’t hesitate.

But MatchMagic is more than just a website—it’s run by three real witches who are happy to test that magic on the two of them. Working with Jamieson isn’t easy, dreaming of licking him all over makes it impossible.
When Jamieson and Connie give in to the magic, their working day becomes combustible.

I obtained the above from Josee's website!

For those of you that know me... and those that don't this is my little statement about short books.... I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said.... here is my review..

I am a fan of Josee's writing... She is amazing; especially in this series. She keeps the story light and intriguing but also hot and passionate. Even though her stories are quite short, they are filled with enough information for you to not feel like this was cut to short.... But I would love more story!! Only because her characters are such a delight to read.

This story is of the three witches playing match maker with their tenant and the hot neighbor! ;) This is a quickie kinda story but you will get enough to make you satisfied... Well, really no, not really... Josee I need more, lmbo!

Jamieson is über hot and Connie is just a sexy shy woman... But put them together and you get an explosive couple! Pick this one up, you won't be disappointed, I promise!

To learn more about Ms. Josee, please visit her website!

And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"