Monday, February 20, 2012

Smutty Hussy is Guest Blogging...

Well gang, I am taking my little overnight bag and heading over to....

Babbling About Books, And More....

Katie B. as I know her, KT Grant as some others may know her by ~ has so graciously asked me to be a part of her F/F event going on at her blog!!
And if you know me, you know that I have serious girl crushes... So, of course I had to say yes!


Now, I am warning you
*as if saying this was a F/F event was not enough*
that there will be two short reviews of two f/f books that I read
and there will be some thoughts shared my yours truly...
Me!
If you are not that brave to venture over...
You can still say hi to me here! I won't mind...
But if you want to see what I have to say over there...
Please do come by!


Hugs and Love from yours truly....
Smutty Hussy....

And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!Photobucket

1 comment:

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"