Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to My February Peeps!!!

This is for all of our February Birthdays....
From the bottom of my Hussy Heart...
I want to wish a very...

Belated To....
Cristal Ryder

Houston A W Knight

Link Fiona Jayde

Amanda McIntyre

Link Blodeuedd
**An Actual Bday Girl!**



And....
Lissa Matthews
**An Actual Bday Girl!**

I hope you enjoyed your presents ladies....
Now for some delicious treats for all of us to enjoy...
But for those Birthday Ladies...
You have an extra serving! =)

He is waiting for you....

Happy Birthday Ladies!
Hugs and Love!

**I am going to start doing a monthly birthday post...
If you want to be a part of this... Just shot me an email with your birthday and link!**


And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Awww thank you Cecile :D
    And you know what *waits for 1 min* Now it's the minute I was born :)

    Happy Birthday to the rest too

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday you February babies! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to everyone who celebrates this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Blodeuedd!!! You know you are a sweetie to me! I just hope you had a great day! You deserve the best! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!! And all those other February ladies (and men)!

    Carol Rae, thanks for coming over and helping celebrate!

    Elaine! Thanks for showing up and supportign! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"