Monday, January 11, 2010

Part 3 ~ How Sweet Is My Neighbor

How Sweet Is My Neighbor
Part 3
By: Cecile B Smith





Oh, I know exactly where I would like for him to put that cake. Stop Ms Evil, you are bad. Turning around, I felt relieved that my house was in some kind of order. Trying to get my head out of the gutter, where it was spiraling down quickly, I shoved open the door so he could come inside. "You can put the cake down on the table in the kitchen, to your right." Whew, I had to speak slowly to make sure the right words came out. I surely wanted to say 'you can put that cake all over me and lick it', but that would have been a bit much. I noticed his eyes glancing around the house, checking things out. I did not mind because I was checking out his things.


"It looks like you got a lot done in a days work," he let slide out as he placed the cake down.
Oh, I almost forgot we were having a conversation as I was taking inventory of his ass-sets. "Oh, yea, the movers..."trying to collect my thoughts, "they were well worth their weight in gold and of course my parents came over to help. It is nice to have everything done. I just have to get rid of boxes and put things in their place." I was allowed his backside while he put the cake on the table. Oh heavens above what a sight. This man was a walking sex on a stick kinda man. All sorts of wonderful yummy, delicliousness. Ms. Evil was taking a turn for the worst again, time to rein her in. He turns around and gives me that golden smile again. Damn him and that smile.

He starts grabbing boxes, "Well, lets throw away what you don't need tonight. The garbage passes tomorrow. We can get this done if you would like."
Oh, there were things I would like done alright, but that was not going to happen. "I don't want to take up your time. I am sure you are a busy man. I am sure your girlfriend would not like that very much." Ha, there! I had to find something wrong with this man. Something that would make him off limits to me. Men like this were not meant for women like me. Upon surveying the mess of boxes, he turns around and smiles again. "I do not mind at all and I do not have a girlfriend."




If you want more of Justin and his cake... You better make sure you stick around...
Because it is about to get all kinda of delicious up in here!!!

This is my story. All words, names and places are clearly made up in my mind.
If you so chose to print my story any where, I promise you harm.
I am nice... I promise.
post signature
post signature

14 comments:

  1. Hi Cecile,

    Thanks for sharing this hot story!

    Loving the pics and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecile this is awesome!!! I can't wait to read more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohoo going great girl! What a man what a man... Can't wait for the next part! :) Big hugs my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cecile, I so can relate to your heroine LOL I would keep checking out those kind of ass-sets too. in fact i think my mind would short circuit the moment I laid eyes on it and stumble incoherent thoughts ;) Keep the juicy bits coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that pic made me melt today .)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a neighbor like that!

    This is so awesome that you are sharing a bit of your creative side, Cecile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving it! Keep it coming...oops, you know what I mean!

    *G*
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You wild woman, you!

    I LOVE that first picture. Mmm... Levis...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Cecile,We've waited patiently all weekend and you stop there :)

    We want more!!! More ass-ets!!! :D

    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He doesn't have a girlfriend?! What could possibly be wrong with him? What deep dark evil secret does he have? An addiction to chocolate cake sex? or worse... Sexsomnia?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so in love with his ass-sets!!!
    But no, not another cliffhanger *sob*...
    The suspense is killing me... Tell us what's up? Don't let him turn out to be gay or something? You better give is some smut soon, hun! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks you guys for coming to read my story. This is one hellva story, I will tell you that.. I can not tell you what it means that you guys are enjoying it.

    Evil laughter is inserted here... Is he gay, does he have a wife, does he have a husband, is he a psycho killer, a stalker... humm... a horny next door neighbor... hummmmm damn the list can go on and on...

    Smut you say... hummmm you may have to stay tuned..........

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"