Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Review: Turn It Up by Inez Kelley

Dr. Bastian Talbot and self-proclaimed sex goddess Charlie Pierce heat up the air waves with their flirty banter as radio hosts Dr. Hot and the Honeypot. Off the air, they’re best friends…but Bastian wants to be so much more. He wants Charlie—in bed, and forever. Problem is, Charlie doesn’t do commitment. Sure, she’s had X-rated fantasies of Bastian, but he was always just a friend—until he impulsively proposes and unleashes the lust they’ve been denying for years. Charlie’s willing to explore where their wild chemistry leads, but she won’t marry him. And he won’t have sex with her until she accepts his proposal, despite her seductive schemes. What are Dr. Hot and the Honeypot to do? Ask their listeners for advice on how to tame a sex kitten and turn a perfect gentleman into a shameless lover. The Race to Wed or Bed is on…who will turn up on top?

I obtained the above information from Ms. Inez's website.

I was given this book for an honest review and my honest thoughts, so here goes...

Ms. Kelley is not an author that is new to me... She might be new to you and if she is... You better go get everything she has written because this is one talented woman. She has never disappointed me in my reading fantasies. She has made me hot with desire, needy with passion and just plain flat out wanton for the big ending. Her stories tie you up, bind you together and make you come undone with just her words. And this story was no different....

Before I start the review of this great love story... I have to say that Ms. Inez made me one happy Smutty Hussy... She used my term - SEX-ON-A-STICK man!!!!! I saw it with my own eyes... My own Hussy description as to how I like my men... Ms. Inez used it!!! YAYAYAYAYA

**** Cue the happy dance music****
Okay... Whew....

Welcome to the world of Dr Hot and the Honeypot... or as they would rather be called - Bastian and Charlie. They have been best friends for what feels like forever. Bastian is a doctor in the ER at a local hospital... Charlie is a Diva on the late night talk show of WTXT radio station. She heats the air waves and he heals your wounds. But when they come together they make an explosive pair on the airwaves together. They bring information, giggles and a whole lot of sexing together for a few hours every night.

Charlie's rough past has taught her to never look for the forever place and never to give her heart away... But the only thing that she will give her heart to is her job. She is the queen vixen of all things sex related. Hell, she is the Queen. She takes her job very seriously. She tries to offer the best advice she can to anyone who will call. She listens to them, shares with them and is just there for them. Sometimes, just being there is what matters the most... That is what makes her and Bastian the utmost best friends.

Bastian has been through the ringer of life... Marriage.. Divorce... and everything in between. But the one thing in his life that he treasured the most and that remained a constant is his best friend... Charlie. Charlie has been there for him through thick and thin. The one thing in his life that will always be there... forever... At least that is what Bastian wants. Can he convince Charlie of forever?

Can love hit you when you least expect it? Can love change a fleeting feeling into a forever feeling? Can a wild child be tamed to a one man show? Can Bastian show Charlie that love means more than just sex?

Bastian will melt your heart and make you wish for your own Dr. Hot! Charlie will sneak into your heart and make you want to take the uneasy away from her. The story of these two takes a little while to be told... But believe me, you will want to find out... If these two just remain the best of friends... or does love really prevail all... Bastian and Charlie will sneak into your heart as their story unfolds... What will become of these two... Well, go get the damn book and find out!
Ms. Inez will make you turn each page with anticipation for what is to come on the next... and the next... and the next....

I completely love the banter between these two! This is an awesome book with straight sex talk, hold no bars and just pure, raw passion! To watch these two push and pull each other, tease and taunt each other... To just be with each other. Bastian and Charlie will make you look deep inside and see that love is more than just sex... it is about best friends... And what counts more than what goes on between the sheets! This story was a delight to read... One that warm your heart, melt your sheets =) So, go grab a cup of something and blanket... and snuggle up for some great reading!

If you want to see more of Ms. Kelley's work, please drop by her website and peek around (a lot)!

And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Ceciiiiiiiiiiiiile!
    Lol, I miss your reviews, no one read such smokin' books like you, well some, but they never seem as hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you survived fake Monday today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blodeuedd! Hey honey! Girl you make me giggle! I love having you here! Girl, you know I am here to make it hot for you!!! I am just glad that you pop on over! Hugs to you! Hope all is well to you!

    Elaing! You know I can't wait to hear what you think of this one!!

    becca! Hey there honey!!!! Thanks for peeking in!!! Hugs to you!

    Chris~ barely... i barely survived!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"