Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Without Further Ado – The Winners

Thank you all for joining me all of last week to share in my love for Lynda Hilburn’s book. I hope you all had a great time and enjoyed all the fun that was to be had here – I certainly did.

Without further ado, Here are the winners..

The Vampire Shrink

From the Randomiser the Winner is Number 6 - Mary M - You’re a Winner

1 Mandi

2 Barbara

3 Dottie

4Blodeuedd

5 Host

6 Mary M

7VampFanGirl

8 EJG

9 Jeantte8042

10 Ms. Moonlight

11 Caffrey

12 Jody F

13 Tetewa

14 Gaby317

15 I Heart Book Gossip

16 Kytaira

17 Mandi

18 Barbara

19 Dottie

20 Blodeuedd

21 Host

22 Mary M

23 Jeantte8042

24 Caffrey

25 Jody F

26 Gaby317

Winner have until Monday to contact me with your Snail mail to send your book out to. If i have not heard from you by then – another drawer will be held for The Vampire Shrink.

Dark Harvest

From the Randomiser the Winner is Number 14 - GABY317 - You’re a Winner

1 Mandi

2 Barbara

3 Dottie

4Blodeuedd

5 Host

6 Mary M

7VampFanGirl

8 EJG

9 Jeantte8042

10 Ms. Moonlight

11 Caffrey

12 Jody F

13 Tetewa

14 Gaby317

15 I Heart Book Gossip

16 Kytaira

17 Mandi

18 Barbara

19 Dottie

20 Blodeuedd

21 Host

22 Mary M

23 Jeantte8042

24 Caffrey

25 Jody F

26 Gaby317

Winner have until Monday to contact me with your Snail mail to send your book out to. If i have not heard from you by then – another drawer will be held for Dark Harvest.

Special Surprise

From the Randomiser the Winner is Number 4 - LEA - You’re a Winner.

1 Lea

2 Blanche

3 Cybercliper

4 Lea

5 Blanche

(Please contact me with your email address to send to the author – As this was a special by the author all further contact will be done with Ms. Hilburn herself)

Free For All – This is still available to all…

Ms. Hilburn still has a box of Cover Flats for DARK HARVEST, and would be happy to sign one and mail it to anyone who'd like to send her a self-addressed, stamped, large (9x12) envelope. You can send that to: Lynda Hilburn, PO Box 20443, Boulder, CO 80308.

Thank you all for joining me in this totally wonderful event – I had alot of fun.

PS... Email me your info at alliwantandmoreboooks @ gmail. com (without the spaces).

24 comments:

  1. Congrats Ladies

    You have a good read, and Lea you must let us know what your surprise is....

    I am very curious..

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ladies!!! Please send me your info as soon as possible, so that you may start enjoying your goodies!
    Lea ~ You must let us know what your surprise is!!

    Ladies... make sure you stick around... I have been treating myself to some very good book buys lately... I will have my Book Shopping List up soon... and a review for Tempted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Ladies!!!

    Cecile, I'm heading off in a minute but I'll definitely be back to read your review tomorrow!!

    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the lucky winners!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all of the winners! Yay!!

    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats winners!!! Love to hear about them after you read them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats all :D
    Happy reading, and thanks Cecile for a great contest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats winners! I'm also curious - Lea you have to let us know what's your suprise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to everyone! Enjoy your loot! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats winners!!

    Great contest Cecile:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOT!!!

    Wow, thank you Cecile, and congratulations to all the winners...

    Cecile - I will e-mail you later this evening. :)

    Thank you so much for a wonderful contest. What a lovely surprize.

    Best Regards
    L

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners!!

    There is an award waiting for you on my blog: http://missysbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks to everyone for showing their support!! I means the world to me!!
    Thanks Missy!!! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats everyone! You will so love these books...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! Congratulations to the winners! I'm so glad I had the chance to participate in this awesome event. Cecile, you are the most excellent contest-holder!

    Lea: Contact me here and we'll talk about your surprise:
    boulderboomer at aol.com

    Hugs and many thanks to all,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  16. !!!! OMG! Thank you!! This books looks original and compelling, and it's exactly what I want of a novel. I can't wait to meet that famous Devereux you love so much. I'll be sending you my snail mail info ASAP Cecile. Thanks again! And congrats to the other winners :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mary ~ You go girl!! As soon as I get your information.. I can ship your prize!!! Congrats!

    DeSeRt RoSe ~ Thank you... you are a sweetheart!
    Hope all is having a great day!
    Cecile

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Cecile!

    I tried to e-mail you both last night and right now, but the mailer-daemon sent it back to me saying the mail couldn't be delivered because the account doesn't exist. *scratching head* I don't know why, I copied and pasted the address in your post and removed the spaces. Do you think you could e-mail me and I'll write back to you? My mail is monroe_mary at yahoo.fr

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mary ~ email is on its way to you (hopefully) as I am typing this to you now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I screwed up! I sent the email to alliwantandmoreboooks@gmail.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gaby ~ I was wondering what happened to you honey! I am so sorry!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"