Monday, May 11, 2009

The winner is!!!!!

Hey Ladies, Sorry I'm late I had to finish my homework. Yall know high school.
The contest was a very close call. It was very hard to pick but I had to do it. I will now announce the winner of

And the winner is I HEART BOOK GOSSIP!! with her Chicken Teryaki sandwhich with a slice of pineapple, tomato, and lettuce. Sounds delish.

Thank you ladies for participating. There were some very creative ideas but unfortunately only one could win. But there is still some hope look back soon because I will be having another BOOK NERD contest. Congratulations I.H.B.G.

IHBG please email me at alliwantandmorebooks@gmail.com for shipping information.

3 comments:

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"