Monday, May 4, 2009

Flickr Mosica

This comes from Lady Tink's site... I thought his was cute and fun to do... ~Up Close & Personal with LadyTink~

Here are the rules:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

Now, the questions:
First name?
Favorite food?
What high school did you go to?
Favorite color?
Celebrity crush?
Favorite drink?
Dream vacation?
Favorite dessert?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What do you love most in life?
One word to describe you.
Your flickr name.

Here's my mosaic!

My creation
Originally uploaded by cecile.smith75

My creation

11 comments:

  1. That's beautiful Cecile! I love the beach scene.

    Have a great weekend!!

    :) VFG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks VampGirl!!! I was amazed when it came together. Especially at the randomness that you have to pick from!
    Hope you have a great weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute!! Hopefully after 3 loads of laundry I'll have time to do mine. Ah, the joys of being a mom, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice :D
    I love the ballet dancer :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you Babara... I was able to do this at work... I think hubby and I will be doing some research to get me my own computer for when I am home I can do my thing and he can do his!!! LOL!!! Men hate sharing... not just their women, but their toys too!!

    Thank you Blodeuedd!!! I am dancer... I danced when I was growing up, then I had a baby... so I stopped and started back up again... it was my 18 year dancing last year!! I love it... but pointe... it is killer on the toes.. so I stopped... I like my toes looking cute LOLL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really pretty and unique Cecile!

    I may well give it a try. :)

    Thank you for sharing.

    Warm Regards
    L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cecile!

    Too Cute!! I love the layout and the pics are too sweet.

    Maybe I'll give it a try, if it's not too difficult, lolol....computer skills again.

    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Believe me Dottie... if I can figure it out.. I have super duper faith in you!!! It was fun to do, interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always wanted to dance when I was younger, never did though, I can be rather clumsy so dunno how it would have worked

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blodeuedd, I know you could have done it if you wanted too! I have faith in you! I loved it and still do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cecile!

    Love the pic of Edward Cullen at the top of your blog...sooo hot!! Great eyes, lips, mouth....yum yum!

    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"