Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Party Rumbles On – Lynda Hilburn Contest


Contest and Interview

First Prize

The Vampire Shrink

Dark Harvest

(Open to all comers)

Second Prize

Special Surprise

This is open to only those people who have read the book already – This will just add to your pleasure of having read a Lynda Hilburn Book.

LEAVE A COMMENT ON TUESDAY’S POST TO BE ENTERED IN FOR THIS SPECIAL SURPRISE GIVE AWAY….

Free For All

Ms. Hilburn has a box of Cover Flats for DARK HARVEST, and would be happy to sign one and mail it to anyone who'd like to send her a self-addressed, stamped, large (9x12) envelope. You can send that to: Lynda Hilburn, PO Box 20443, Boulder, CO 80308.

The contest the rules are simple.

 

  • Visit everyday to catch up on the reviews.

  • For a first entry post about the contest on your blog and leave the link on comment on MONDAYS POST.

For entry into the second prize give away leave a comment on TUESDAY POST – stating clearly that you have read the book already…

  • For a second entry leave a comment on FRIDAYS POST

  • Contest run from 18th May to 26th May

  • Contest open to all international entrants as well

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Ooooooh sounds like a plan Cecile!!!

    Thanks for the awesome contest and to Ms. Hilburn for the offer. ;)

    Warmest Regards
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cecile!!

    This has been a fantastic contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea & Blanche ~ Thanks for the support you guys!! With out you... and all the followers of this contest... it would not have been possible!!!! I am so thankful to have friends like you!!!
    This has been awesome for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes great contest Cecile :D
    It has been so fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a wonderful contest Cecile!! Thanks for introducing me to a new author!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blodeuedd!~ I am glad that you are enjoying it!!! I loved your review of Hot in Here!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara ~ Hey girl!!! If I can introduce you to just one for the ummm... probably ten you have introduced me too... then I am happy!! I am just glad that I have found friends like you all to share this with!! This has been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cecile!

    Just dropping in...hey, sounds like a great contest!

    Hugs
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hawk~ Hey!! I am glad that you stopped by! I hope you are having a great Memorial Day!
    Hugz to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Memorial Day, Cecile and everyone! I hope you had wonderful days with your loved ones and whatever hot fellas might be around! LOL. Thanks again, Cecile, for this great contest!
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cecile!

    Just stopping by to check in. I loved your contest and hearing Ms. Hilburn's thoughts, it's been fun.

    Are you still having trouble getting on my blog?

    Let me know, maybe Lea or Barbara have an idea.

    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"