Saturday, May 30, 2009

Adwards



DeSeRt RoSe bestowed this lovely award to me... And I want to thank her from the bottom of her my heart!!!!






I received all those lovely awards above from LiyanaLand... please check out her place, it is awesome!! Thanks LiyanaLand!!

1. Mention the person who nominated you. LiyanaLand
2. List six unimportant things that make you happy. Brighten up someones day, finding a penny on the ground (It is a blessing from up above ~ In God We Trust), getting in my car and fave song is on radio, finding a really good deal on books, having someone else cook supper and do dishes (which does not happen often enough...) and finding money in purse!
3. Tag six blogs, state the rules & notify them with a teeny comment on their blog.



"Blogs that received the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers."


A heart felt thank you to Missy from Missy's Book Nook and from Blodeuedd from Book girl of Mur-y-Castell place for presenting me with The Literary Blogger Award. I'm honored to be a recipient of this grand award, which acknowledges bloggers who energize and inspire reading by going the extra mile! These amazing bloggers make reading fun, and enhance the delight of reading!

The Rules:

1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
So, for this award I am nomiating...
All of my friends!!!

Please pick up these awards that all of you so very much deserve... Without your place... I would have no place to hang-out and learn about new authors unbeknown to me!!! I would be book-less! So, I want to say that I love you guys and thank you for allowing me to be the tag-a-long on your blogs!!!

These are the people that I have awarded:::
Bridget @ Readaholic
Dottie @ My Blog 2.0
Erotic Horizon @ Erotic Horizon
Ms. Moonlight @ Moonlight To Twilight
Mandi @ Smexy Books
Liyana @ LiyanaLand
Desert Rose @ DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE
I Heart Book Gossip @ I Heart Book Gossip

20 comments:

  1. You're such a sweetie Cecile, thank you! DR has been more interesting than ever with your visits. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cecile!!!!! You're such a sweetie. But HEY, WAIT A MINUTE, where's Dominic?!?!?!?! *wink* ((hugs))

    Congrats on your awards as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cecile!

    Aw, thanks sweetie and congrats on all your fabulous awards!

    I'm so glad you started blogging with us, it's just been fun, hasn't it?

    I might have to steal Edward...did you see the New Moon trailer on MTV..too hot!

    (((hugs)))

    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Cecile! You definitely deserve all your awards! (L)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all your awards Cecile, and thank you for thinking of me.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Cecile! I second Dottie...so glad you decided to start your own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Cecile!!

    Your blog is awesome and so are you...

    Thank you so much for thinking of me.

    Warm Regards
    L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, that's so sweet of you, thanx :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, my friend! Thank you for being such a sweetie!! Congrats on all of your awards! All well deserved, of course!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Cecile :D

    Congrats on your lovely awards, well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow girl! Congrats on receiving all your fabulous awards!

    Thank you tons for mine.

    (((giant hugs))) VFG

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys are allll so welcome! You all deserve everyone that is listed. Because really, without you guys... I would be left all alone in a book store not knowing which book to pick and which one to read first. And we just can not have that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kim ~ I do try to make my comments at least make some one smile... hell, even if it is me!!!

    Monroe ~ You are more than welcome. Thanks for the coffee!

    Barbara ~ You are quiet welcome honey! If it were not for you... I would not be here!
    Oh and Dominic.. he didn't make it there... I will have to check to see why not... **he have wanted to wait till your hubby was gone... he has a bit of a reputation, ***EVIL GRIN*****

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dottie ~ You are welcome honey! Bloggin is hiliarous! I love this and you guys are awesome to conversate with; especially when we talk about hot guys and what they can do.... ***OH EDWARD****

    Anna ~ You are welcome
    Liyana ~ You are welcome to hon~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ms. Moonlight ~ You are an amazing woman to provide us with such wonderful and tasty eye candy!!!

    Amy C ~ You are welcome, I am really glad that we met!

    Lea ~ You are welcome and I love going over to your place!!!

    Stacey ~ You are welcome! Sharing the love of books is the greatest thing!!! Just glad that I have so many new friends to do it with!

    Missy ~ Hey my dear friend! I am glad that you enjoy your awards!

    Blodeuedd ~ You are more than welcome!! It is great having you as a friend!

    VampFanGirl ~ And of course, you deserve these awards just the same honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you sooooooo much!!!!!!!

    Congrats on all of your awesome awards!!!

    You made me smile and I needed that today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW Cecile, that was so sweet of you, thank you :) I am really honored dear :)
    Have an Edwardian weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Cecile! Thanks for the award, that's so sweet of you! Sorry I'm late, I was leaving for a week in New York the day you posted that and I'm just catching up with the mail that accumulated during that time away :). To see my name in there... OMG what a weird feeling - but weird in a good way :-D *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"