Monday, May 11, 2009

Attention:
The contest for The greatest sandwich idea will be officially closed at 4 central time.
[This is Brooke]

I WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE WINNER TONIGHT @ 6 CENTRAL FOLKS!!!
DON'T FORGET TO TUNE IN!!!!

I want to thank everyone one for their ideas! Yall don't know how hard it was for me to pick a winner because I am one of those kinds of peoples where I like games that everyone wins.

So far I do have a winner but someone can steal the spotlight as long as it is before 4 o'clock!!!
It was really hard and came really close but I can only pick one.
Tonight you will find out my choice. See you then!!

love Brookes-A-Million

1 comment:

  1. Would have time to think of a sandwich...but nope brain--empty

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"