Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to Everyone!!!

I am sure who will be online or not.. so before I head out of the door at work... I want to post this:

Happy Mother's Day to All...
I don't care if you have kids or not...
if you have a hubby or not... but if you do... that's just as worst as a kid...
and if you don't have a hubby or kids...
then you got ME!!!
So, Happy Mother's Day... Enjoy your flowers. Yes, I do love these!!!







Oh and don't forget about Brooke's sandwich contest... She gets hungry everytime she sees what you guys are giving... You guys are the best!!! What more can a girl ask for... okay maybe a little Edward on the side... or Lucien... or the Sexy Devil cover guy... oh you get the idea =)

Love you!



6 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Cecile!! I'm heading out myself........spending the weekend with my Mom, sisters, daughter and niece....just us girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Cecile!! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cecile!!

    Have a Happy Mother's Day!!

    (Brooke, be kind to Mom -- she needs more books -- *hint hint and a wink*)

    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day!!!I hope you have a fun day! :)

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"