Friday, June 5, 2009

A Revision of the Book Challenge....


Amy C. sent me a comment about the Book Challenge. Since, I have never done before... I thought there was just a matter of picking the books, reading the books and reviewing the books.... well... ***thunking head on desk... should of had a V-8*** This is from the actual blog that started this challenge.
The Royal Romance Reading Challenge is headed up by these lovely women... at Royal Reviews.
This part I already knew.... but just in case there is someone new here....

For this challenge you will need to read seven books in six months. To complete the challenge the title or author's name will need to begin with the letters R-O-M-A-N-C-E and must be classified as a romance novel (this includes as romance sub genre including contemporary, historical or paranormal).


This is the part I did not know about....

To join us in the challenge, put a post on your blog saying you're participating in the challenge and the letters R-O-M-A-N-C-E down the post ready for you to put up your book list. Now you can post a suggested list or you can just put up the letters in preparation. You can change the your choice at any time, books can crossover with any other challenges but must be reviewed to be counted. Don't forget to put up the Button for this challenge in your side bar with a link to Royal Reviews. This challenge begins on June 1st and finishes on November 30,2009, although you can sign up anytime.


((I am not sure who Mr. Linky is.... so, if someone does... please let me know)))
Please sign up with Mr Linky, including your name and the link to the POST, not your blog. Then come back each time you've reviewed a book and put it up on Mr Linky's book reviews link. When you finish the challenge there will also be a Mr Linky for that.For this challenge we are going to give out a cheerleaders prize. This prize will go to a challenge participant who cheers on the other participants and comments on reviews ( person will be decided by the Royal Reviewers).





Okay... now that I think I have covered everything.... Happy Reading everyone!!!
If I left something out... please let me know.... ***because my head hurts from thunking it on my desk***




6 comments:

  1. Hey, Cecile!! Good luck with your challenge, hon! I suck at them so I'm not even going to bother for a while.

    My choice of what to read changes daily, so it's tough for me to stick to a challenge. I started two earlier this year and failed already, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck hon...

    I will be watching your progress.

    Mr. Linky is the sign up widget at the bottom of the original blog post where the contest started....
    Insert the link of this post into the boxes on Royal Reviewers site..

    hope that helps..

    Have fun hon..

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I Tought that sounded to easy :)
    I've added the new rules to my blog and signed up with that misterious Mr...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara ~ Hey hon! Thanks for the luck! The funny thing about this challenge is, I told my daughter about it... and she was like, "Mom... six books in seven months... You read like 6 books in one month. You got this!" She made my day! So, I know I can do this. I agree with you though... the books may change (especially if I buy more lol). And the rules say they can change!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erotic ~ Hey there!! I hope all has been well for you my friend! Thanks for telling me about Mr. Linky... I kinda figured him out yesterday, just don't understand the why... but that's okay.
    Hope all is well for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Host! Yea, I thought it sounded to easy too... who knows... I might make up my own challenge one day!LOL!!
    Yea, don't forget to go visit Mr. Linky! That sounds so funny!
    Hope you having a wonderful day as well my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"