Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Review: Trouble In The Making by Lissa Matthews *Ellora's Cave*


Trouble in the Making
Coming May 3, 2013 from Ellora’s Cave

Johnny Trouble. He’s a commanding presence in leather and tattoos, both on stage and off. He’s had more than his fair share of groupies and lovers, but it’s time for a change and he reconnects with the one woman whose memory has driven him crazy since high school. Liz.
She’s a quiet, shy romance author who likes her comfort zones. But when Johnny comes back into her life after years of living in the spotlight, Liz’s private fantasies shift into overdrive and she nervously asks him to fulfill them.
Just one weekend is all she proposes, but the sparks flying between them when Johnny touches her aren’t temporary. She’s the particular brand of trouble he wants in his bed, bent over, or crawling all over him. Forever.
He just has to convince her by any means necessary…
Read An Excerpt
Available as an Ebook from: Ellora’s Cave, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, All Romance eBooks
I received this book from Ellora's Cave for my honest thoughts and review... Here goes!

For those of you that know me... and those that don't this is my little statement about short books.... I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said.... here is my review..


I am a huge Lissa Matthew's fan. If you come to my place you will know this! Her stories take me away to a place that - sometimes, I need to be. The world she allows me to escape to is riveted with lust, passion, desire... Her stories are filled with men that will make you want to lick them from head to toe and women that will do just that for you... She gives me everything I need for my heart to race, my panties.... well... Let's just say that she lives up the Naughty part!

If you have had a rocker dream... this story will be for you! The name says it all... Johnny Trouble. He is larger than life and not afraid to go after what he wants. He has made all of his own dreams come true... but there is one dream he has yet to make come true. But being able to convince her that she is what his dreams are made of - might prove to be the hardest dream to make real.

Liz is a woman who is shy by all means... She allows herself to come out her shell to do her daily job but other than teaching or doing workshops - she does not like to be in the public eye. She lives vicariously through the novels she writes. She knows that life is more than just her normal, boring routine... but to put herself out there might mean rejection. Is she ready to deal with the rejection that might come from putting herself out there.. There is only one way to find out.... Trouble here she comes..

This is a hot little story but I actually was looking for more trouble with these two... because I saw so much naughty potential with these two.... Spankings, bondage, etc... I love Liz's sassy mouth and Johnny's dom side....  But this was a sweet journey of two people finding their way together... after all the years between them... However, I will say that I was looking for a little more when the ending came... I wanted more of Johnny and Lizzie and was a little sad to see it end...


To learn more about Lissa Matthew's and her world of hot men... Just go here!

And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read her before but dang you have me wanting to real bad! I like the mix up of the two and their different personalities. Sounds great!

    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"