Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blogiversary Winners!!!!!!!!

Before I put up the winners, I just wanted to thank Lissa, Anne, Hawk, Jodi, Cristal, L.A., Stephanie (Riptide) and Gina for helping us celebrate Cecile's Blogiversary and for the great prizes.

I also want to thank everyone for coming out and having a blast with me for my Blogiversary! You guys make my blog rock!!! And to the authors/bloggers who came each day, thank you so much for coming over and playing *hehe* with us!!!

Winners, I will forward your info. So keep a look out for those emails.

And finally to Cecile, Thank you for letting me take over your blog for the week.
Happy Blogiversary!!

To Elaine... Thanks for everything!!! :) Super hugs!

I hope everyone had a great time reading the posts and maybe found some new authors/books to read.




Lissa Matthews
Susan W 

********** 
Anne Marsh
Fallen series
Jess S
Smoke Jumper Series
Trix
********** 
HAWK
Juliana
 **********
Jodi Redford
Shirley
 **********
Cristal Ryder
Rhonda D 
 **********
Riptide
Victoria Z
Leni
Marie
 **********
Gina Gordon
Heather 

Congrats to all!!!!!!!!
Thanks again for coming over!!!

    
 

And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! Photobucket

2 comments:

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"