Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Review: Diana's Hound by Moira Rogers


Diana’s Hound
Nate Powell lived one full life as a world-class inventor before a disaster born of magic and science returned him to his prime—and turned him into a half-vampire, half-bloodhound abomination.
He’s finally stopped yearning for death, but he’s a long way from being excited about life—even if his newly virile body is very excited by the latest arrival to Iron Creek.
Diana is another creature that shouldn’t exist—a female bloodhound. While the males of Iron Creek accept her as a fellow warrior, Nate seems torn between a desire to study her and a need to protect her. Diana’s urges are a lot more carnal.
When they learn that a rogue hound is selling women across the border, Diana and Nate are chosen to infiltrate the vampires’ capital city. But before long their inner bloodhounds feel the mating pull—and a hound never outlives their mate for long. In a fight to keep each other alive, they could both end up worse than dead.
Warning: Contains a badass vampire-hunting heroine who isn’t afraid to fight dirty and a broody half-vampire hero about to discover a reason to live again. Also beware of: bloodhound-on-bloodhound violence, airship heists and some furniture-endangering sex with lots of biting, all in an alternate Wild West.

I obtained the above information from Moria's website!


If you follow my blog, you know that I am a huge fan of this series but Ms. Rogers. Each book contains something for everyone.... I won't say that you have to read them in order because you really don't have tooooooo... But to fully understand the scope of the background/storyline, I would say to read them in order. Believe me, it will not be a hardship to read them in order. 



Ms. Rogers has crafted a world which is pretty amazing. One which has intrigued me and continues to pulls me in... The dark heroes, the kick ass heroines that put up with the bad ass heroes... But one man had eluded me.... The one, the only.... Nate. Ms, Moira has kept him away from the viewing eye... He is not a total recluse person and I can't say that he particularly likes it but that is where he is.... Until one woman has the power to pull him out....

Nate is a world-class inventor. He is also half-bloodhound and half-vampire. Nate has saved more hound ass with his inventions than he cares to admit; but he knows that what he does is for the best of his "family." He also knows that his family only wants the best for him... Whatever that may be. But what I love about Nate, is he is stubborn to see what's right in front of him...

Diana was cheated out of her life one fateful night a hound thought to kill her and her husband. But the only thing the hound did not count on was Diana surviving. Funny how karma can be a real bitch (that's all I will say about that, Lmbo - believe me you will want to read this one!) Diana knew her life was not over, in fact... Just beginning... But would she make it out of the situation she put herself in to really live her life?

This is such a great story... The action, the suspense, the desire is there... Nate and Diana's chemistry is off the chain... The task they have assigned themselves with is either going to be the death of them... Or bring together two powerful people... In such a wonderful way, lol.... I love the ending Ms. Rogers gave Diana and Nate but Ms. Rogers is such a tease because she drops hints that more is to come from this wonderful group of bloodhounds! And who could refuse them when they are as hot and rugged as these men... And please don't forget about their kick ass women!! Not sure who I read the stories for... The men or the women!

I hope you enjoy the story as much as I did! Ms. Rogers work is just that good!!



And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love Moira Rogers work. I can't wait to read this. Thanks for sharing!
    Rhonda D

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"