Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bingo Award

My dear friend from My Blog 2.0 (aka Dottie) had bestowed this beautiful award to me!!! Now, when you visit her place, check the place out where this award is posted because she named some very close friends of ours ~ and their places are just as awesome as hers!! So, please go to check out their sites as well!!!
Isn't my Dottie... just soooo awww, she is awesome!! Please go to her place --->>> here and check it out!! She has tons of information for you in regards to contests, places to go, blogs to visit, whats going on around her blog world!!! Make sure to stop by and give her a shout out!!! She is a wonderful friend!!!


The rules:

This award was started by Bookin With BINGO and here are the rules:
This "B-I-N-G-O" BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD means that this blog is...

B: Beautiful - Caffey @ Caffey's Reads, JennJ @ Sapphire Romance Relam,
I: Informative - Yvette @ True Crime Book Review, Breezing Through (a couple of ladies make this one up)
N: Neighborly - Host @ Angel on a Move, Patti @ Book Addict,
G: Gorgeous - Amanda @ McIntyre's House of Muse, Mandi @ Smexy Books
O: Outstanding - Missy @ Missys Book Nook, The Book Queen's Personal Book Place

Believe me when I say that everyone has a BINGO kinda place!! Every where I go and visit is an awesome! You ladies Rock!! Your friendship has come to mean a great deal to me!! And just to let you all know... somes days, it just takes a trip to your place or a comment from one of you to brighten up the day. With love from my heart, please take this award over to your place and put it somewhere, even if your name is not up there... Let everyone know that your place is BINGO!!!!

22 comments:

  1. What would we do without the blogs we have come to treasure so much?

    Oh that's right, maybe get more reading done :P!!

    You are such a great lady, Cecile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well deserved award Cecile!! I'm going to check out several of the blogs you listed that are new to me!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy!!! What would do without all these lovely blogs... we would be book deprived!!! Think about it, our TBR and TBB list would suck because we would not know about all the great books out there!!!
    Thank you Ma'am!!!Thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Blanche!! Dottie named almost all of the friends that we have in common... so I went on to include those new to me!! Like I said, everyone deserves this award!!!I hope you have a a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Cecile and thank you so much!! I am going to post mine tomorrow-yay!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cecile: Congratulations on your award and a big hug for passing it on to me. I feel the same way about blogging...so many beautiful blogs and special friends...I have never felt so loved! :)

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and thanks so much! You're right, my TBR pile would be nonexistent without all these wonderful blogs for recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the award.
    Cheers :) http://i25.tinypic.com/29p25cg.jpg (I wish these would post)

    I'll be checking out the other blogs you listed that are new to me.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Cecile!!!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, thanks for the award Cecile! :D (HUGS)

    I'll be posting it on my blog as soon as I get up in the morning--- it's getting late, and I was originally just getting on to check my emails, but then the blogs called to me, and I just had to check up to see what you girls have new today! :D

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to add this.The pic you have under "Ends September 20th" has got to be the most beautiful creature I have laid my eyes on this decade.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cecile,
    Congrats on your lovely Bingo award! Your blog is such a warm and wonderful place to visit.
    And agree what would be do witout blogs, I have heard about so many new and interesting books :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thankies Cecile!!! And congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the award Cecile... you so deserve it..

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your award Cecile!!

    :) VFG

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Cecile! OH hon I'm so sorry I'm so behind I just now saw this thank you so so much!!!!!!!! You are such a sweetheart and I love blogging about books with you! I'll get this up on my blog tonight thanks so much again! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am very impressed with this list! Thank you. It's really going to help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Excellent post. I’m actually surprised the use of blogs and wikis isn’t higher

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very excellent snap of the child you have taken.I hope it will help you a guide for other.The photo is really a mixture of some living and non living things which look so gorgeous.Thanks.I wait your feed back....

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog .I love your blog by the way, I am gonna have to add you to my list of watched blogs

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"