Monday, August 31, 2009

Awards

Bookie Junkie awarded me with this sweet treat!!! (Please visit her place... she is awesome))
It is the Lemonade Award!
Here are the rules:
The Lemonade Award is a feel good award which shows great attitude or gratitude.
Here are the rules:
~Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
~Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
~Link your nominees within your post.
~Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
~Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
Here are my nominees...
1.)H.A.W.K. @ Houston A.W. Knight
2.)Hilda @ The Dip-Files
3.)Leontine @ Leontine's Book Realm
4.)JennJ @ Sapphire Romance Realm
5.)Amy C @ Romance Book Wyrm
6.)VampFanGirl @ Lovin' Me Some Romance
7.)Barbara @ Happily Forever After
8.)Dottie @ My Blog 2.0
9.)Lea @ Closetwriter
10.)Host @ Angel On A Move


Hilda @ The Dip-Files bestowed upon this award to me... Yes, I have received this one already, but if truth be told... there are more people that I could give this too!! Because I believe everyone deserves all the awards we all receive... or else why would we visit them!
This is the BINGO award... and the rules are simple....


This "B-I-N-G-O" BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD means that this blog is...

B: Beautiful ~ I: Informative ~ N: Neighborly ~ G: Gorgeous ~ O: Outstanding

Now... I know we are suppose to give this award to the respective letters... but seriously... I want you all to take this and display this proudly somewhere... To let everyone know that you have a beautiful blog and that someone else thinks it is beautiful as well!! You all deserve this award... we all work so very hard on our blogs, making them into something personal.. Like our home away from home.. some where to come and sit with a friend... to talk about books, movies, hot guys, our favorite men in our favorite books... or just to vent for the day... We are all here.. So we all deserve it.. because you all have beautiful, informative, neighborly, gorgeous and outstanding places!!! So, please take this award!! I will stalk you till you do... lmao!!!!



11 comments:

  1. Well deserved once more Cecile :D
    You are such a nice blogger, and I sure love hanging around your place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecile!!

    Congratulations, well deserved! You enjoy!!

    Thank you so much for the award Cecile! I really appreciate your kindness.

    Best
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys... And I do mean my words! You all deserve every award that I get... because without you.. there would be no reason for me to be here! Thank you all for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You're going to need a seperate server just to hold all your awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to blogging so I will have to check out the blogs you nominated. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~Patti
    Thanks honey!! Ilove getting them... and I love dishing them right back out!!!

    ~Stephanie
    Well hello!!! I love meeting new people. I hope you stick around!!! I hope you liked my place! And a big welcome to you! Yea, please, I implore you to check out these wonderful women's place! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((hugs)) Thanks Cecile!! Congrats on your awards. Very much deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Cecile, savor the award love hon, as always you deserve it. How you all manage it is a mystery to me; family, work and being such a warm personality all over in the blogosphere. Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself and the award love with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cecile Big Congrats on your awards hon you deserve them all! You are such a great lady and an awesome blogger I love coming and spending time at your place!

    Thank you so much for the award!!! BIG HUGS You are truly one of the sweetest and nicest bloggers ever and I'm so happy to have met you hon. :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"