Friday, June 14, 2013

*Author Interview & Virtual Book Tour* Together in Cyn by Jennifer Kacey *Goddess Fish Tour*

Together in Cyn
 by Jennifer Kacey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A small book sitting out on a table shouldn’t incite fear in anyone.

But what if that book was your diary and you learned your two best friends, men you have ached for your entire life, have just read every last word? Pages and pages filled with dark fantasies and forbidden dreams so explicit they leave nothing to the imagination.

And what if those two friends were included in every last one?

This is exactly where Cyn Andrews now finds herself.

Stuck somewhere between wanting to hate Jared and Chris Kennedy for violating her privacy and just plain wanting to be stuck somewhere between them. She could never choose only one brother, so she’s kept her feelings buried for more than a decade, and a past mistake has kept her silent and alone…until now.

Everything she’s ever wanted may have just been handed to her in the form of an invitation to The Library. Not just a building filled with books, but a members only BDSM club the brothers own and have kept hidden from her for years.

Is it pity or desire that fueled the invitation?

What other secrets have they been keeping from her?

Can she protect her heart and face her biggest fear while discovering the art of submitting to two Doms?

It’d be a sin not to find out…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Why don't you tell us a little about yourself.... Something that we cannot Google about you, lol!

Tell us a little about your book? – Together in Cyn is about two brothers, Chris and Jared, and their best friend Cyn. They’ve wanted her for years but thought their needs too dark for her to handle. Then they find her diary and realize she is more suited to them, than they ever imagined. Chris has a harsh past and did everything in his power to protect Jared. He succeeded, but at a very high price. Cyn tried submitting once before and it went horribly wrong. They all want to make a go of a full time ménage relationship, but battered hearts prove difficult to repair. There is LOTS of sex (I added four naughty sex scenes during edits), BDSM from mild to holy shit, and a very VERY satisfying HEA.

How much emotion does it take from you to write? – Depends on the scene and the characters. I have boo-hoo’d, laughed, gasped, gotten pissed off. I hope every author of fiction is emotionally invested in their characters. That’s the only way to hook a reader into living in your world for a little while.

What is your favorite part of the book? – The last scene. Yowza. It’s the culmination of years of heartache and longing. Chris finally becomes the man he’s destined to be. Jared is able to give him the one thing he needs to heal – Cyn. And Cyn overcomes her past and fully commits to both brothers and ALL of their needs.
 
You can only pick 3 words for your main characters..what would they be? *to describe your main characters* - Kinky. Determined. Inseparable.

Which was the easiest character to write and the hardest ~ and why?? Cyn was the easiest because she’s a lot like me. She just gets to have A LOT more fun. Chris was the hardest, and honestly I didn’t REALLY get into his head until the first round of edits. Love the journey he took me on. Hope everyone roots for him as much as I did.

How many books are you shooting for in this series?? – Three, and then there will be an off shoot series of three as well. In TIC you’ve already met two of the main characters in the first book of that series. Scott and Kyle.

What are you currently working on? – The sequel to TIC which is Jenna, Nick and Ian’s book. Tentatively titled – Together Again.

Do you have anything due to release soon? – A Very Ménage Christmas which is a short story set in the same “space” as TIC. It involves characters you met in TIC as well. Jackson, Skye and Nick comes along for a little bit of fun, too. It will be released this fall from EC and you’ll never look at a candy cane the same again.

What's one thing that you enjoy about writing? – I have complete control over everything that happens, and all my naughty gremlins running around in my head end up on my paper, instead of getting me into trouble. You know…mostly.

Since we're cover hussies....what was your first impression of your cover? – Oh my holy F**K! I am the luckiest girl on the planet because I have the best, most beautiful, hottest cover EVER!!!

What do you prefer ebooks or paperbacks? – ebooks! I can carry around hundreds of books on my kindle or ipad. Little hard to do that with paperbacks. I’m in good shape but—yeah, not that good!

Is there a genre you would like to write but are a little apprehensive to try? – Paranormal. People go gaga over that genre, but I’m nervous to dip my toe in that water. If it’s great, then readers will eat it up. But if it’s bad…yeesh!

Okay.... personal time!!!! Oh yeah, I go there... Hahah...

If you thought you were safe... Nah... Forgot it... Not a chance! We will start off slow and easy, I promise!

What is on your night stand/dresser? – Clock, noise machine, a side light and a remote control light switch that is awesome!
What are you listening to you right now? – P!NK - Just Give Me a Reason (love this song!)
What are you reading right now? – Shannon McKenna’s Ultimate Weapon
What is your favorite season? Holiday? - Christmas
And what has been your best b-day present ever?? – A fireplace for my office at work. It’s AWESOME!

Hard and Quick Time! Don't think... Just answer! Okay, before we go this route, I will get us a refill on our drinks... I will be right back...

You know you do... Quickie time... Think fast....
Are you a quickie kind girl? – Hell Yeah!
Dark or Milk Chocolate? – Dark, ‘cause once you go black…
Whipped or Melted? – Whipped of course.
Straight up or with a twist - sex? – Twist.
What's ur fave drink - in a glass or on him? – Pecan Caramel Crunch Milkshake from Denny’s. That is an orgasm in a glass. You can decide which one of us likes it more.
Spank or Flogger? – Spank. Nothing compares to the heat of a man’s hand on your ass. It’s personal.
Junk or Health Food? – Junk Food.
J
Ties or Chains? – Chains. Umm…
Leather or Lace? – Today-Lace. Tomorrow-anybody’s guess.
Soft or Hard... Bed, where was your mind? – Hard. There is no other correct answer to this one.
Control or Be Controlled? – Be Controlled.
Hot Wax or Whip Cream? – On me hot wax. On him whip cream. I can’t lick off hot wax.
Vampire or Werewolf? – Vampire. Hairy dudes freak me out.
Twitter and/or Facebook? – Facebook all the way. The only reason twitter gets a workout at all is because I have FB tied to it.
Pinterest or not? – OMG yes. Completely and totally addicted.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My mouth went dry and mortification settled in deep like it was going to stay a while when I registered what Jared said while I was trying to outlast him.

“You’ve heard what the past few nights?” I exhaled noisily and reached for my necklace again.

“The high pitched whirl of a vibrator, Cyn. I’ve heard it every night coming from your bedroom. We don’t think jilling really counts as sex because you’re flying solo. So I wondered why you aren’t involved with someone other than your purple boyfriend. And why you’ve all of a sudden taken up to jilling so often. Any particular reason? Case of laidicus not enoughicus?””

He finished his beer and when he leaned back, involuntarily I glanced down to his lap. An impressive hard-on strained the faded jeans he normally wore at the bar and my temples started pounding as blood rushed to my head.

“You’ve listened to me…masturbating?” I snapped my gaze back up to his face and over to Chris who stood behind the bar drying a glass. Just a simple glance heated my insides. Need pooled low in my belly and it was all I could do not to rub my thighs together to alleviate the ache.

Damn, he was as tantalizing as his brother, but the opposite in coloring. Darker in every way. Brown hair cut short and chocolate eyes a girl could happily drown in. But they held secrets I’d always been afraid to uncover. Tonight was different though. He looked…hungry.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR Bio and Links:

I’m going to just jump right in and get the easy stuff out of the way up-front. I am a wife, mother and business owner in Texas with very long black hair and a penchant for high heels and pretty outrageous toe nail polish. I have a very supportive family that I love unconditionally and am fortunate enough to genuinely like and respect them as well.

I started reading romance back in college, liked it so-so, and then I found erotica. Stories a bit on the dark side, a lot on the naughty side, and at the risk of sounding cheesy, it felt like coming home. Finding a genre made just for minds like mine was an amazing revelation, and I swear the characters in my head haven’t stopped hounding me since! 

Something I always love reading about other authors are the funny quirks and idiosyncrasies that make each of us unique, so I thought I’d share a few of mine. These are in no particular order and pretty random, so brace yourselves…

I am a morning person who doesn’t drink caffeine, and I am definitely a glass-half-full kind of girl. I have an extreme case of being left-hand stupid and am bad at all sports that end in “ball”!  Hot weather is my favorite because I'm cold all the time, and I adore lying in the sun. You’ll find a closed sign hanging off my forehead at 10 p.m. pretty much every night when my brain clocks out. What’s weird is I can write ‘til the wee hours of the morning though. Probably because the characters just shove me aside so they can say their piece.

Ooh, and I never procrastinate! If something needs to be done today, it should have been finished yesterday. I call this fantastic; several people, who shall remain nameless, call it having a bug up my A**… I think I’ll stick with fantastic.

I refuse to use a flat sheet to sleep, I love perfume but only one kind, and before I die I want to own flip-flops in every color of the rainbow. And last but not least, the yea or nay on a particular food being deemed good or gross is based off of texture first, taste second.

I hope my writing speaks for itself, and I hope it speaks to you.  The fact that I have the opportunity to share a little piece of myself with you absolutely floors me. On a daily basis I am overwhelmed by the good fortune that is my life, and vowed years ago never to take it for granted.

Best advice I’ve ever been given – find the real you and never settle for anything less!  Well guess what?  I found her!  Lord help the rest of you.


Social Media Contacts and Links

Website - http://www.jenniferkacey.com/

Twitter – https://twitter.com/JenniferKacey

Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/jennifer.kacey.7

Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/jenniferkacey/

GoodReads - http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/16370223-jennifer-kacey

Buy Links:

http://www.jenniferkacey.com/index.php/books/together-in-cyn






And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! Photobucket

39 comments:

  1. Oh, I would die of embarrassment of anyone had that convo with me, lol :) I am very shy IRL, most people would never believe what is on my Kindle (or in my mind, LOL).
    June
    manning_J2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I enjoyed reading your books because there is an actual story. It is not only about sexual encounters but the feelings that the characters have for their partners. I am looking forward to reading more of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your report of your reaction to the cover for TIC. That must have been priceless! What fun.
    catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the interview, Jennifer! I've avoiding joining Pinterest so far, knowing that I tend to have a bit of an addictive personality ;) I can see losing hours, possibly DAYS at a time to exploring that site! And loved seeing all the excerpts and background--really looking forward to reading Together in Cyn and then the whole series! Thanks for taking the time to celebrate this momentous story with us! Woot!

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops--and that's me, flchen1, using DH's account! Sorry for the confusion!

      Delete
  5. Hi All I Want and More - thanks for having me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. June - I am just as loud and obnoxious in real life! Just ask...yeah okay anyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I even have a radio interview next Wed evening with Curvy on Curvy After Midnight. Can't freakin wait!!

    http://www.curvysaftermidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks kimmyl! I love the story with the sex. Best of both worlds...as long as there's a lot of sex!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Catherine - it was one of those moments you never forget! It was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. elaing8 notes that the model looks like Nicole Kidman and she does look a bit like her!
      catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

      Delete
    2. I never would have seen that since the cover model is so much younger but I think elaing8 might have something there!

      Delete
  10. Hi flchen1 - No worries!! I think I could have picked you out! Love that your going on the tour with me. Way fun!! Can't believe it's the last stop already. Can't wait to pick the winner tomorrow!!! Pinterest is WAY fun! And a complete black hole when it comes to time. You'll definitely need to take vacation time when you start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I think it must be true--time flies when you're having fun, because this tour was a hoot! And LOL! Must. Resist. Pinterest! ;)

      Delete
  11. What is the link that makes the three books a series? Are they all menages? Have a connection with the library? Both?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Library links the entire series together. One or more of the main characters in each book is either an owner/worker or member there. Such a neat place to write about! Most are menages cause that's what I like. Some are strictly monogamous but REALLY naughty. Yes Please!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the conversation about the vibrator, where did you come up with the line ""Case of laidicus not enoughicus?””? The excerpt/scene is AWESOME!
    I'm going to have to get the series as it comes out.

    Mindy :)
    Birdsooong@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally loved that line! I wrote an article for RWA about a year ago about making the transition from unpublished to published and I called it Romanticus Unpublicus. So it was kind of a twist on that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Kinky, determined, inseparable".... perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Ana!! That one was hard question to answer!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this cover. The model looks like Nicole Kidman :)
    I have this book on the TBR pile.Looking forward to reading it. Thanks for the great interview and excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its official your my long lost twin! LOL Those answers are scarily like my own! :D
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  19. elaing8 - It is beyond beautiful! I printed it out and just stared at it for days. Heck I still have it printed out at my office and stare at it at least twice a night. Every time I walk into my office and every time I call it quits for the night.
    Wish I could hug the cover model. She's just gorgeous!
    Fingers crossed you love TIC and can't wait for the next one. :) Thanks for stopping by to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amber - Love it! The questions on this interview cracked me up. We tend to have to rehash the same thing 19 different ways. Getting to answer quickie questions like this delights me. I think you can REALLY learn a lot about someone when you learn the tiny stuff that makes them tick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am looking forward to the other books that you mentioned. i love TIC and I hope you are having great success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherie! I'm writing super quick just for you!!

      Delete
  22. Oooh the book looks good. I'll be holding that book with one hand only ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fabulous excerpt. Love the interview. :)

    asweet699 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley - I totally enjoyed this one. It was really fun and different!

      Delete
  24. Sounds like an awesome book, Jennifer. Loved reading your answers to the interview questions too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelley - I like the little things you can learn about someone with these posts. This one cracked me up when I answered them. :)

      Delete
  25. Thanks for the giveaway. This book sounds really hot. Please enter me. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been entered Victoria!! My super secret helper will be picking the winners tomorrow morning. (AKA my 10 yr old who is DYING TO PICK WINNERS ALREADY!)

      Delete
  26. YEA YEA YEA!! It's on Amazon tonight just in time for the end of the tour - SWEET! Here's the link!!

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DEK1THQ/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00DEK1THQ&linkCode=as2&tag=httpwwwjen0ae-20

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just copy and paste the link into a browser and you are ready to go! Happy Reading Everybody!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. And the winner of the first ever Lotta Naughty Gift Basket is...
    FLCHEN1 - YEA!!!
    I'm so excited and hope you love it!


    But I couldn't pick just one so I got three other ladies a set of candy handcuffs too!
    CJ / kimmyl and Amber - YIPPEE!!

    All four of you please send me an email with your address so I can send you your goodies!
    jenn(at)jenniferkacey(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"