Friday, May 18, 2012

Review: Seducing Jason by Brandi Evans


Seducing Jason


Out now free read


Maggie wants her brother's best friend, and tonight, she's gonna make her move...

I obtained the above information from Ms. Brandi's website.

For those of you that know me... and those that don't this is my little statement about short books.... I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said.... here is my review...


What a great way to break into a new author but by a wonderful little short story. I am new to author Ms Brandi. And this is for sure... A wonderful short story. But it is more than wonderful... Hell, this is a freaking hot little number. Consider this that little black explosive dress that you keep in the back of closet to rock "his" world... You know the one.... Well, this is that kinda book.

Maggie wants Jason... Jason wants Maggie... But there is one problem.... Maggie is Charlie's baby sister.... Jason is Charlie's best friend. What is one to do when the cost of your happiness might be the downfall of two relationships.

Can two people come together and make it work? Can Maggie turn up the heat and go after what she really wants? Is she brave enough to take what she secretly desires... What she has secretly been wanting? Can she do it? Well, let's see.....

I have to say that I am not stopping at this one book by Ms. Brandi.... I am going scout out more books by her! Because Seducing Jason is not all I want, hehehehehe.....

To find out more about Ms. Brandi... Please visit her website!

And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This was a hot,quick fun read. You have to read her Lust,Lace & Lingerie next.Really good.
    Great review Cecile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elaine! Thanks for making me read it! It was awesome!
    I truly enjoyed a little heat to my day! ;)

    Blodeuedd!!!!! Hey honey! Oh gosh, you have to check this one out! I promise you, it's a quickie that boyfriend won't mind ;)

    Hugs!
    Cecile

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"