Here are the deets:
Timeline: 01 Jan 2010 - 31 Dec 2010
Rules: To read TEN(10) Erotica Romance in 2010
- You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront then you can change them, nothing is set in stone!
- The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- If you decide to participate in this challenge please use the links I have set up below with the buttons to post on your sidebar, this way others can find their way back to this post and join in the fun.
- If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others, please make sure you add a link back to this post so others can join in.
- If you decide to join and don’t have a blog and would like to join – Please leave details in comment.
- You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
- You must be 18 years or older to join.
Another post will be created at the beginning of the year for completed reviews to be posted.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask below or email me at EROTIC HORIZON. Comments usually get a quicker response.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Then... My other dear friend JennJ has issued a highlander of a challenge I am definitely going forth with... These are her rules of her game....
Her challenge calls forth all Highlander lovers.
From her place, a description:
Have you always wanted to read the Outlander series but because of one thing or another you just haven't yet? Or are you like me and just want to revisit one of your favorite series again? Well it's time to take that leap through the stones my friend into the wonderful, thrilling, and passionate world of Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series!
And yes the books are much longer than most but trust me once you start them you won't be able to put them down and you will fly through them! But because they are so long this challenge is going to run for an entire year so there is plenty of time to do the challenge, and still read some other books in between as well!
The challenge begins on November the 17th and will end November 17th 2010.
The Rules: (oh don't worry they are easy!)
1. Anytime between Nov. 17th, 2009, and Nov. 17th, 2010, read the entire Outlander series. ((You do not have to start on Nov. 17th you can start the challenge anytime in the course of the challenge you like there is not any right or wrong way to do it.)) Read Outlander through the latest book An Echo in the Bone. (Any format is acceptable - be it paperback, hardback, ebook format, or audio *the unabridged audio is best as you will miss a LOT of the stories if you get the abridged versions, but is not strictly required*.
**There is also a companion book to the series called The Outlandish Companion this is a fun and informative look at the series, but is NOT required to be read for this challenge. However if you would like to add it to your list feel more than free to do so. It is a lot of fun and there are a lot of things that Diana explains in it from her point of view think of it as a behind the scenes look at the series.**
2. Sign up here by leaving a comment to this post telling me that you would like to join. Please include your blog address as well if you would like to blog about the challenge, so that I can link to your posts. *Please note that you do not have to have a blog or website to participate.*
3. Come back and leave a post at the seperate book posts here *see the list on the right side of the blog here there is one for each book* and I will link your progress and your posts to the books as you complete each one.
4. Enjoy yourself don't stress and have fun with it! That's all there is to it now see that was pretty painless wasn't it. :)
*I am in the process of creating some pretty Outlander graphics/badges that you can post on your blog showing that you are participating. As well as some badges for each time that you complete one of the novels. Please check back soon for these!*
If you have any questions or comments at all please don't hesitate contact me. You can email me here and I will get back to you ASAP. :)
This is going to be a fun journey!