Thursday, February 7, 2013

Review: Plus One by Cristal Ryder *Ellora's Cave* W/Special Surprise!!


Plus OneComing January 4 from Ellora’s Cave


A girls’ night out for a pole dance workshop at her friend’s upscale sex club takes a wild turn for normally timid Karen. She knew what to expect, but not how far she’d be willing to go.
Rob comes to Desire After Dark as a plus one. His only expectation is visual stimulation, not participation. But that soon changes when he spots the buttoned-up-to-there beauty hanging around on the sidelines.
Thrown together, Karen and Rob find the sexual heat between them undeniable. Surrounded by twosomes and moresomes, they step on an unexpected and steamy path. But when another joins in, they have a plus one of their own.

**********************
I obtained the above information from Ms. Cristal's website.
And I received this book for my honest thoughts from Ellora's Cave... So, please let's get to the review....

For those of you that know me... and those that don't this is my little statement about short books.... I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said.... here is my review...


My fellow peeps, if you come to my blog often enough. You know how much. I love Ms. Cristal's writing. She will heat your sheets up, she will set your blood racing and she will ignite your wicked desires in a heartbeat.  She wraps her words around you, she laces you up in passion and she takes you on a journey through your naughtiest dreams... She will being them to life for you!

This story is only different because it is considered to be "exotica," where there is pleasure galore but not a happily ever -we get married- after ending... But I can promise you - there is a happy ending! This is also a Quickie story - hence the short story warning.

Haven't you ever wanted to let your hair down, let the bun down, and shake it wildly? Ever wanted to burn the sensible shoes you wear everyday? Or just say screw it - I'm taking what I want and I don't give a shit about anyone else... Well then, you need to meet Karen!  Oh lets not forget her partner of choice for the night - Rob!

These two are going to rock your world! I promise... But just keep turning the pages because one plus one.... Plus One more will definitely make you want a Plus One!


And for an extra special little treat....

Happy Birthday Cristal!
You know I adore you and love you!
I hope you truly have a wonderfully, naughty, smutty Birthday!!!!





Enjoy! **Naughty Wink**

And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! Photobucket





2 comments:

  1. Great review.Love Cristal's books.This one was really good.

    Happy Birthday Cristal

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you both liked it :) And thanks for the great visual birthday prezzies!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"