Friday, March 2, 2012

The Hussy Gets Personal...



For those of you that know me personally...
Know that work has been kinda rough lately.
I have been working some overtime hours, I have been stretched beyond my normal boundaries by leaps and bounds...

I have been everyone's go to girl and to tell you the truth...

I have worn myself out...





The tribe tries their damnest to take care of me, they really do...
They have pampered me so much,
I truly have been blessed with such awesome men to take care of me.
But I have to say that when they brought my laptop to me, I was kinda puzzled...





Until they showed me the power point presentation they made for me...
I can show you some of the things they are offering to get to me to bring me out of my funk!
***Some stuff I simply cannot show you... Hehehe... But I might be able to leave you a link!****
~If you are good girls and boys!~




They went to one of my favorite websites... EdenFantasys, my favorite sex shop! =)...
Now most of you this website from me because I use to review their books...
Well, my men had a little more than reading on their mind....



They picked out some de*stress reliever sex toys they thought they may have fun later...
With me of course... **big grins**







They even picked out some cute lingerie they thought I might enjoy being in.... You know my fetish with corsets!
*Since they know me so well*

They even scoped out some massage items as well...
You know...
To ease the ache in my tired muscles...
**Naughty Big Grin**

Let's just say that the Tribe knows their Mistress and how she loves her sex shop and of course all the adult toys we love playing with!!!

I hope you enjoy the links!!!! Go explore your wild side!
You never know what you might discover!



And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lucky woman to have such a tribe! I need one to take care of me. :3 I'm sorry for all the stress, I'm feeling it too. Life...ya know? Pain in the rump...not the good kind either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *looks at bf behind her*
    Schhhhhh *sneaks to take a look*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fox in the henhouse, Madam Prez.

    Howdy Miss Cecile. I'm sorry to hear you're all worn out, though it ain't any wonder your boundaries have been stretched if you've been visiting those kind of places. Anyway, tipping my hat to you, Miss Cecile. If you scroll down the right hand margin over at my place you'll find a picture of my favorite Prez. That's if you ain't seen it already.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"