Friday, June 24, 2011

Sending out for help....

Ms. Amanda McIntyre sent me an very hearting post and I hope you take a moment just going Check this out.

Special Auction for Author L. A. Banks !!

Several authors, editors and agents have banned together in recent days to put together a spectacular auction for our beloved friend and peer, L. A. Banks. We have recieved sad news that L.A. has become gravely ill and to help defray rising medical costs this very special auction is taking place for TEN DAYS ONLY on EBAY.
Here are the details and the official website for all support for Leslie Banks. Please help in any way you can.

The SHARE YOUR HEART auction for LA Banks begins today on Tuesday, June 21st at 9PM EST and runs for ten days ending on Friday, July 1st at 9PM EST due to eBay rules.

Please feel free to share news of the event: http://www.labanksauction.org/ .

The official list of items is there and there is a link to the eBay site, which will go active at 9PM.


To tweet, please use the hash mark: #labanksauction (You start it yourself by typing the number sign # followed by whatever you want to say (no spaces) from your twitter page and then add your news...).

Thank you for helping us spread the word!

Please keep L.A. and her family in your prayers.


And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!
post signature

2 comments:

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"