Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Crawl has begun... And I am late...

Last year, Kassa from three am blog, was so generous in including me in the Author Fan Letter Blog Crawl.... Well, she has done it again. She has put together another round of powerhouse blogs and fan letters to authors all around the globe!


Since I am late... here is the line up - so you can go to previous posts and check out who said what about who!!!!

Please be sure to start with the epic Kris on her blog, gods only know what and who she’ll write to....

June 1st http://www.krisngoodbooks.blogspot.com (letter to Georgette Heyer with cleverly hidden ode to Sir Terry)

June 13th My Friend Amy
June 14th Tam’s Reads
June 18th Smexy Books
July 8th http://kassa011.wordpress.com

Be sure to mark your calendar for the days you want to see what's in store!!!

And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"