Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am back.... Kind of...

Hey my dear fellow blogger buddies....

How is everyone doing out there??
**Looks around to see if anyone is still out there**

I am writing to say that I am back ~ kinda of. What does that mean... Well... you know the saying, "You can't keep a good woman down..." Well, that is kinda where I have been. Without getting into to much detail (cuz let's face it... this is the internet)... I took a journey a few months ago...


I went to Hell and came back. Yes, really, I did. I have had a life journey that I would not wish on anyone; but the journey only made me that much stronger, that much more resilient to the fact that I AM AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN. The journey took me to places I thought I would never have to visit again (see Hell)... But I am glad for that journey because it is the path we take that makes this ride called life so great. You never know where you will end up.

Life as we know - is a very precious gift. There are no rewind buttons, no do-over buttons, there is no pause or forward button. We have to make the most out of each day and remind ourselves that we only get one day at a time to make it the best we can absolutely make it. I learned that a few years ago, but somehow managed to forget it in the crazy thing we call life. But I was reminded of it not that long ago. Grab happiness when and where you can. Grab self-indulgence when and where you can... Grab love when and where you can because you never know when you will be given those things again.

Fate and God are wonderful things in life... Although Fate can be a bitch sometimes.... but when the two get together - don't ever question them. They know what they are doing. Some people simply don't understand the cards that life deals them. Some look for others to lay blame on. Some just simply play the victim card.... but I admire those that pick themselves off, dust their ass off and keep going. It is hard. No one ever said this life was going to be easy. Hell, things are not just handed to you for the fun of it... No.. You have to work at it and keep working at it. But believe it is all worth it!

I am doing much better though. Much better than I thought I would be. The ride is still bumpy, but I know that through this all... I am ME. And all will be well. I want to thank you for your emails and your check-ins with me. They have truly meant the world to me....

As far as me getting back on the reading and reviewing horse... I am slowly getting there. I have settled down and now it is time to find me again... So, if I had books to review before my vacation, please know that I am getting to them - just a bit slower than I had hoped.

Now the visiting of blogs and such... I will be doing that even slower - for my time is not all mine any more.... But know that I am here and that I still stalk you.... Silently... Kinda like Santa Clause - you never know that I am there, lol!!!!

So, I invite you to stay around... And of course I always invite you to...............

Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!
post signature

14 comments:

  1. You bet your ass I will stick with you woman...Love you!!!

    Im back in school now and 1 month away from moving... :-/

    Good to see you around again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back. Perhaps you can share with us some of your life experiences that you've been thru!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. *tackles and hugs*
    I missed you Cecile :)
    I am glad that things are starting to look a bit brighter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grab happiness when and where you can . . . great advice, hon. So sorry to hear you've had a rough patch. I'm sure we'll all be delighted to have you back, but only when you're ready. Self-indulge all you need, and know that we'll be waiting patiently at the next fork in the road. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brandi! Hey honey!!!! I'm glad that I'm a betting woman... Hehe. You know I love ya honey. I know you can do it.... If anyone - it's you! It's good to be back! Thanks for waiting on me....

    A Daft Scots!! Hey there honey! It is good to be back. I'll share some of those experiences one day... It has been life changing and a litle rough but it has been a wonderful ride. Thanks for sticking around!

    Blodeuedd!! **Awww honey, you know I love those hugs** how I have missed you to honey. But know that you have been in my mind. I am hoping that all is well with you and bf?!? Things are getting better... One day at a time.

    Sally! Hey hon! Well, life lessons should be shared with those we hold close. Well.... I'm coming around. I do miss my online friends, so it is a treat to be back and be welcomed back like this... Thanks for sticking around and peeking in!! Hoping all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hon, I'm still here. :) Hugs to ya. I hope all is well with everyone. And sounds like you are back on the right track again. Hope to keep up with you. :) And all turns out wonderfully.

    Take care and keep looking forward.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life, Love and the Pursuit of Happiness are elusive and come at great cost sometimes... Glad to hear you have weathered a bit of the cost and come out to the light shining on the other side a bit battered but still smiling! We have all missed you, thought about you, wondered if your journey would bring you back to us safe and sound or if the tribe would keep you kidnapped for good Cecile!
    Hugs and see you when I see you when you have the time to spare, nice to hear that may be soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hugs and take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  9. hugs and take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm here! Glad to see you back in my box ;)

    Cristal

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's just good to hear from you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its great to see you back blogging.I missed reading your reviews.I know you've had your ups and downs.But you're a tough cookie,you'll be just fine ;) hugs..hugs..hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's good to see you back, hon. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear you're doing better - we missed you ((((hugs))))

    Take your time, do what feels right for you.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"