Thursday, July 1, 2010

**PROMO** Due out!!!!! Carnal Ecstasy by Lissa Matthews


Carnal Ecstasy
Lissa Matthews

When good girls go bad, very, very bad…

The minute Carrie meets tattooed, bad-boy bartender Dallon, her decision is made. He’s the one, her ticket to freedom and a new, independent life. She’s tired of dictates and zero dates and following the path laid out before her by her well-meaning-but-completely-out-of touch-with-her-reality religious parents.

Dallon sees the buttoned-up, full-of-curves woman outside the grocery store and feels the flames of hell licking at his heels. When she asks him for directions to the large, nearby university where she’s starting work, his gut-twisting lust for her doesn’t diminish, but those flames start to singe his tough-as-nails hide.

With Dallon’s promise of not sleeping with anyone associated with the university his father is the dean of about to go up in smoke, Carrie takes the first exit off the Heavenly Highway straight onto Sin Street. She wants Dallon to teach her all the things a good girl should never know, and she won’t take Hell no for an answer.

Reader Advisory: What Dallon does with a beer bottle may be illegal in forty-eight out of fifty states…and at least two territories.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now... get ready ladies... Ms. Lissa provided me with a hot, steamy excerpt... Please make sure you have a glass of ice cold water near by.....

“I want you. I’ve never wanted a man like this before. I’m not even sure I’ve ever really wanted a man.”

Was she a closet lesbian? “Explain.”

“I just meant no man has ever…I mean, I’ve not dated much or been around too many men.” She pressed her lips together then let out a breath. “I’m not explaining it right. I’ve been with guys, in college, but it was only to try, to experiment with sex. I didn’t have much free time between volunteering, a full class schedule and tutoring for a little extra money that I could call my own. I can’t really say I wanted those boys. And if I did, it was definitely not like this.”

“I think I understand what you’re saying. Why me?” His fingers drifted down her throat to her collarbone. Both hands slid down her shoulders and arms to her hands. Lifting them, he placed them on his hips. She was hesitant for a second but then he felt her fingers tug and pull at his belt loops. Heat wormed its way from his chest down to his crotch.

“Why not you?”

Her gaze never wavered from his. She was the only woman he could remember who ever kept her eyes locked on his. She didn’t look away. She was blushing, but she didn’t look away and she didn’t drop her hands. It was very hot, sexy, like a little aphrodisiac.

“You little tease.”

The blush deepened at his words, but still she looked at him, her gaze unwavering. What would those eyes be like when she orgasmed for him, when he orgasmed inside her, on her, over her tongue?

“Why? Because I like the way you talk? You say what you mean. You don’t try to hide behind other words.”

“No, I don’t. There’s no need or reason to. You’re brave enough to look me in the eye, to walk into my bar and tell me what you want. I won’t insult you by beating around the bush about what I want.”

Again her fingers tightened and tugged on the belt loops of his jeans. “Thank you, Dallon.”

And he loved the way his name sounded on her lips. So much so, he leaned forward and tasted those lips. Strawberry lip gloss and beer. He didn’t press, didn’t pressure, but waited for her, waited to see what she would do. He didn’t have to wait long before her tongue took a shy lick of his lips. When he licked hers back, he again waited. Her next move slid her tongue into this mouth, testing the edges of his teeth and the roof of his mouth.

A small groan escaped at her slow exploration. He was on fire but didn’t let her know it, simply returned her thorough quest. She lifted her head away from his but the separation only lasted for a second and her mouth crashed down on his.

It was all-consuming, unpracticed, lacking finesse, and the hottest fucking kiss he’d ever had. Her tongue was everywhere in his mouth. Teeth clicked together, and she pulled him closer, closer until he was pressed so tight between her thighs… He nipped at her tongue, and when it retreated back into her mouth, he lifted his head.

“You bit me.”

Dallon grinned. “You’ll know when I bite you and that wasn’t it.”

“Oh. Why did you stop kissing me?”

He took two steps backward, and instead of letting go, she followed him until she was standing. “Because if I hadn’t I’d be fucking you on the barstool.”

“You like talking like that, don’t you?”

“Like what?”

“Cursing?”

“When it comes to sex, yes. And when it comes to you, I have a feeling I’ll be cursing a hell of a lot more.”

She closed the few inches of distance between them. “Why?”

“You’re a good girl, Carrie.”

“Make me a bad girl then. I want it. Please. What do I have to do? How do I convince you to take me seriously? I don’t want easy or sweet.”

What did she have to do? She’d offered herself more than once, and despite his saying he accepted it and would give her what she wanted, he was still pussyfooting around the subject. Shit. She was ready to put up, put out, and he was being a gentleman about it. “Strip.”

“Strip? As in take my clothes off? Here in the bar?”

“Yes.” He stepped back again and took a seat at a nearby table, crossing one booted foot over his knee.

Her fingers went immediately to the buttons on her white blouse and, one by one, she slipped the small circles through their loops. Creamy skin, plump breasts and a slightly rounded belly came into view. The size of woman he took to bed didn’t matter to him. He’d taken anorexic women as well as those that were considered full-figured or plus-sized. The women hadn’t held more than his cock’s attention and after sex, someone left and life went on. What mattered more than the size of her hips was how kinky and dirty the woman was. This one though, this squeaky-clean one, fuck, had his complete and total attention, and unless she really hated sex once she had it, she wouldn’t be leaving his bed anytime in the next couple of days.

She pulled the ends of the shirt from the confines of her skirt and slipped it off her shoulders, down her arms, and dropped it on the floor at her feet.

Her tits hid behind white lace. The bra was beautiful, sexy. When she would have reached back to unhook it, he stopped her. “Leave it on.”

“O-okay.”

“Good girl. The skirt next.” He was going to have to adjust the baseball bat in his jeans or undo them and let it out.

Carrie lowered her hands to her waist and tugged a button from the side of her skirt and unzipped the zipper he hadn’t known was there. The black material fell to the floor without further assistance and it was all he could do not to gasp, groan and curse a blue streak. She wore white lace panties that matched her bra and hid nothing. Black thigh-high stockings with white lace tops hugged her legs, and she wore the same black serviceable pumps she’d had on earlier at the store. Something about her was more evocative than had she been runway thin and in six-inch stilettos.

He lowered his foot to the floor and spread his legs. He crooked his finger at her. “Come here.”

Without hesitation she came to stand between his open thighs. “Do you normally wear lace like this?” He emphasized his words by fingering the edges of the bra cups. Her skin was softer than silk and completely blemish free. He’d have to take care of that. Couldn’t wait to take care of it, in fact. How would she feel, carrying his marks on her body? Would she hate seeing the evidence of what she’d done with him come morning light or would she crave more? They’d be finding out soon enough.

“No.”

“So, you weren’t wearing these when we met earlier this afternoon?”

“No. I went home after I quit the college and changed.”

“Naughty girl.”

“Do…do you like that?”

His hands skimmed over the fullness of her breasts and the nipples pebbled beneath the lace, poking against his palms. “Do I like what?”

“Naughty girls.”

He leaned forward and placed a kiss over one of her nipples and felt her tremble at the light caress. “Love them.” Sitting back, he drew his fingers down her sides and danced them over her stomach. It trembled too. “Naughty girls are sexy, but taking a girl like you,” he slid a hand down the lace to cup her pussy through it, “and turning her into a naughty one is even sexier.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Have I tempted you enough..... Go.. Seek... Find.... Buy.... NOW!!!!!!!!
This is her NEW website.... here!
Remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!
post signature

22 comments:

  1. That is one teasing promo you have for us today Cecile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! *pant pant pant* I was drinking coffee when I read that and now I think my internal body temperature is near boiling!

    Thanks for the tease :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ladies!!!
    Oh man, let me tell you!!! This book is freaking hot!

    You know I love teasing you ladies!!! Who better to tease than me!!

    I hope you ladies like what is here for you today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew! Of all the bars in all the world...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hot excerpt..another must read book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. V "Phew! Of all the bars in all the world..."
    Yes..... of all the bars... Would you want to go to a bar like that?? Remember I can read your mind with my heels on!!!

    Harris Channing! Hey hon!! Oh yeah.... It IS that steamy!!

    elaing8!! Hey hon! You know it is another MUST read!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cecile, I swear... you make me blush all the time! You know I don't handle the compliments all that well and my face is just flaming now...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. *fans self* Oh wow Thank You Cecile that made my day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lissa! Hey hon! That is my job!! To make you blush! You deserve it hon! Your books are awesome!!! Congrats on your release!!!!!!! *~*~~*~**~*~ Happy Dance*~*~*~*~*~*

    Tricia! Hey honey!!! Oh hon, I am so glad that I could make your day!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'Yes..... of all the bars... Would you want to go to a bar like that??'

    Course not. I wouldn't be seen dead in a place like that.

    'Remember I can read your mind with my heels on!!!'

    Shh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Jaw dropped, panting, wide eyed...O...M...G...MUST HAVE!!!!!!!

    *drool

    you know I love when you tease me baby girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You so deserve all the compliments, Lissa. Love that Dallon says what he means and what he wants. Makes for some wonderfully sexy dialogue. And a good girl led to the darkside is one of my ultimate favorite storylines.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait for y'all to read it! I hope you enjoy it... I know I enjoyed writing it. And I got to spend so much time in Dallon's head...man oh man...I almost didn't want to share him with Carrie! grins...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mr V! LOL... I think that would be a place you would visit... Oh honey.. with the right person there, I think you would... Think about it.. all alone... Let the kink out!! LOL!!!
    Shhhhhhh

    Monroe Dawson! Oh honey love!!! You know I love teasing you!!!! Something I am very good at!! =) I just can't wait to see what you think of it!

    Cathy M! Hey there!! Thanks for coming over and showing your support!! We appreciate it!!!

    Michelle Greathouse! Hi there!! Welcome!!! I love having new people over at the Lair!! IT is so fun to have you here!!! I hope you enjoyed yourself!!!

    Lissa!!! Congrats honey!!! You deserve all the happy dances that can be done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks totally hot! Thanks for posting it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like another smoking hot book! Hope you are doing well honey. BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gulping down some icewater......

    That was quite the hot, HOT excerpt and I so enjoy the bad boy/good girl trope. As always, you feed my inner hussy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey ladies! You are more than welcome!!! You know I can not pass up sharing such a hottie like this!!!!
    Enjoy him up!! Before he enjoys you up!!!! Evil wink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have just picked up three of this authors book based on you gushing about them..

    Hot excerpt..

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG!that books are very interesting to read!!!Love to have one...I hope it is more interesting than the cover itself!!!=)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"