Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Awards for me!!! Thank you!

Happy 101 Award!!!!
Thanks Miranda @ Sweet Vernal Zephyr & Patti @ Book Addict for bestowing me with this one!

This one comes with rules:
List 10 things that make you happy. Try and do at least one of them today. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. Link back to the person that tagged you.

1. Rain
2. Rainbows that come after the rain
3. Singing **scratch that** Jamming out in my car
((I am very guilty of doing this almost every day when I am alone in my car))
4. Reading
5. My REAL friends
6. My book addiction, I mean my book collection
7. Seeing a book in my mailbox
8. Talking to my friends
9. Getting presents
10. God

I pass this award onto...
JennJ
Blodeuedd
Leontine


The Sugar Doll Award!
Thank you so much, Missy ~ for thinking of me!
It means the world to me
I am supposed to list 10 things about myself, then pass the award on to some other bloggers!

1. I love with all my heart... even if I know it will get broken
2. I love to dance... I have taken tap, ballet, jazz, lyrical and point for almost 20 yrs
3. I love making my friends smile (or laugh 0r both!)
4. I hate dust - it never goes away
5. I hate liars and fake-wanna-be's
6. I can't stand coconut, but love Malibu's Coconut Rum
7. I also love Southern Comfort & Red Bull
8. I will try anything once
9. Tigers are my favorite animals - actually white tigers
10. I love blankets right out the dryer






post signature

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your awards Cecile :D Most deserved.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulatopns Cecile! You deserve them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks sweetie! :D
    *hugs*
    I hope you are having a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Cecile and I am SOOOO guilty of the car jamming... i turn that radio up as loud as I can stand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cecile!!! BIG BIG Congrats on your two awards hon in my humble opinion no one deserves them more! :)

    And Thank you so much for passing this on to me BIG HUGS! You are a true a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I see a book in my mail box a lil squee usually escapes from me.

    Congrats on your awards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the awards Cecile.

    I love getting books in the mail too,its like xmas..lol.And I thought Cougars were your favorite animal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well deserved awards Cecile!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Cecile....Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on both awards Cecile and thanks for giving me the Sugar Doll Award.

    I hope you're having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah...the sugar doll award for me?

    ((((((((HUGS))))))))))

    Congrate on your awards!

    Thank you sweetie!
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all very much. I am very humbled to have received these and to receive them from some very special people to me is incredible!!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cecile, that is some award love you received hon, I'd say soak it up and let it energize you!! And I love rainbows that come after the rain, they're a bit of nature's magic. I actually have a crystal in front of my window that, in wintertime when the sun is low, actually gives me small rainbows in my living room. Though they do not give me that awe when seeing a rainbow in the sky it does perk up my mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats and thank you for the Sugar Doll award, hon! :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"