Monday, January 3, 2011

Review: No Fantasy Required by Cristal Ryder

Genre: Erotica/Romance
Digital ISBN: 978-1-61650-213-3
Length: Coming soon
Digital Publication Date: November 08, 2010

A threesome isn’t only a man’s fantasy….

Ever been tempted to fulfill your fantasy and experience something taboo? Brian and Kelly have…and they do just that when they escape to a mountain resort to de-stress and enjoy their favorite pastime – sex. There, they meet mysterious Tauni.

One hot man and two sexy women heat up the mountain air that leaves no fantasy required.

EXCERPT

Tell me a story,” he whispered into my ear, running his tongue along the edge of my lobe.

“Mmm, what kind?”

“You know.”

I shifted a little, bringing myself higher on his cock, then slid back down. “How about you tell me one.”

“You’re the storyteller, not me.”

I leaned back and both of us let out a groan of pleasure as the angle rubbed him against my ever so sensitive g-spot. After a moment I managed to say, “I am not. You’ve never told me one and I want you to.” I fell over his shoulder and rocked my hips harder.

Brian tightened his arms around me. “You’re just so much better at it than I am and I want to know more of yours.”

I leaned back and placed my hands on his chest. “You do know some.”

“Ah, only some? What about the ones you’re not telling me?”

I was silent, thinking about what to say –

“How about I tell you my fantasy?”

A voice startled both of us.

Through the steam from the hot tub I could tell a woman stood there.

“Mind if I join you? It’s a little chilly standing out here.”

I obtained the above information from Ms. Cristal's website.

For those of you that know me... and those that don't this is my little statement about short books.... I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said.... here is my review...

My Cristal is a new to me author and this was my very first story by her. And I am telling you know... that this will not be my last. So yes, that means I will be bugging the shit out of her for more stories!!!

Wow... Right off the bat, we meet a wonderful couple ~ Brian and Kelly. This couple that is so sure of their relationship, so in love with each other and so incredibly hot for each other it practically drips off the page... Oh that might have been other things dripping (LMBO ~ curious).

Brian and Kelly decide to take a break from the demands of normal life and take a little trip to a resort. Nothing special, just some time to reconnect. You know what I mean... The stress of the daily grind, the demands of family and friends... The craziness of life and whatever it decides to throw at you and your better half. Needing time for each other is just as important as having "me" time. And this couple rates their each other time very important. And after this story... I want some too!!

This story does not go to the dark past of each character (it only hints at it a little), it does not give more information than is needed for this story. We are settled with the couple, we know they would cross seas and walk across fire for each other. That in itself was nice to see. They are not married and that was kinda refreshing. I mean, seriously... if you were not married right now... would you be living with the person you are with right now?? Just a thought... anyway...

I actually enjoyed Ms. Cristal's story telling. Hell, she made me feel the steam of the hot tub, the chill of being outside and the relaxation while Kelly was at the spa for the day. She painted a very vivid picture and not just in one scene... in the whole damn book she did that. Like I said... you will feel the dripping of the sweat, the aching of your body and you will feel the lust building in your system. Ms. Cristal did an awesome job at painting a very erotic picture.

I also feel I need to say that Ms. Cristal ROCKED my f/f world. For those of you that know me, know I love f/f just as much as I love m/f and m/m books... But the few f/f books that I read left me kinda blah... I did not feel the passion, I did not feel the build up, I did not feel the true emotion behind the women. Ms. Cristal blew all other books I have read out the park. Her style of writing f/f was just **applauding** phenomenal!! I can't say enough how much I truly enjoyed reading about the journey of this couple and their friend.

I know I did not tell you much about the book, but I think the title will tell you more than a review would. And knowing that it contains a couple and a fantasy... well... let's just say I know you read... so let's use your imagination. This book is not a romance book. Yes, my couple is totally devoted to each other and would move heaven and earth for each other. But this is not your typical romance, love story. It is one hot, desire laced, fantasy filled book. I can promise you once you are done reading this.... You may have your own No Fantasy Required night with your significant other.

Oh and did I mention Ms. Cristal has one of the most erotic hot tub scenes I have read... lately!!!

Please take a minute to go visit Ms. Cristal's website here. Leave a comment, she would love to hear from you! Or better yet... please go visit her blog here!!!

And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Sex is like money, only too much is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!!
    I actually don't read this book, but great review!!!!
    Hugs :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. great excerpt.
    Cecile you make me want to run out and read this.You're such a book pimp ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In for a quickie, oh bad me that sounded dirty, lol.

    Nice review, now back to the sofa for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cecile! Just popping in to send a hug your way!

    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Daft Scots Lass~ Hey honey! You make me giggle! Hugs to you honey!

    Morna~ Hey honey! Thanks for peeking in honey!! Hug sto you!!!

    Chris~ Spoiled! hehehe!

    elaing8~ Hehehehe, you know I try my best!

    Blodeuedd~ Hey honey!! Quickies... hehehehe!!!! You know I love you!

    Barbara~ Hey honey! Thanks for popping in! It means a lot that you did! Hugs to you honey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear Cecile you could burn the crotch out of my panties with the amount of smoking hot smutt you peddle around here!

    Espically with the ménages! ;)

    Great review. I'll have to check this one out. I just got to the second book in the Wicked books by RG Alexander...Man that one was super hot to.

    A girl cant go wrong with your reccomendations thats for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Darlink! I've been lurking but this one I just had to comment on. :)

    You statement about past F/F scenes about sums up my experience as well. So imagine my excitement over your statement that this one is different!

    Are these guys swingers or just have wicked imaginations? LOL You don't have to answer that. I will have to read it for myself to find out.

    Thanks for the great review!

    Miranda
    Sweet Vernal Zephyr Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cecile, I loved that you loved my story and hopefully intrigued others to dive into the tub as well ;)
    Cristal

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"