Monday, December 6, 2010

Review: Wicked Sexy by RG Alexander (The Blackraven Review)

Wicked Sexy by R.G. Alexander
Publisher: Samhain Publishing, Ltd
Genre: Paranormal, Erotica, Ménage
Length: Novella




Review Copy Purchased by Review Site

Summary:

Something magic this way comes…

Wicked ³, Book 1

Callie has always known the Abbotts were different. Witches, though they call themselves “Magians”. They are her second family. Harrison Abbott has been her best friend since they were children. Tucker Abbott, her life-long crush. And their brother, Tyghe? A magical pain in her backside.

When the Abbotts need her human perspective to solve a mystery, she doesn’t hesitate. Especially since it means getting everything she ever wanted. A chance to be one of them, to have magic, even if it’s only temporary.

Someone is attacking young women at Triune, a ritual that helps Magians find their perfect threesome—the match that will complete their magic and their hearts. Callie expected to be dazzled by her first glimpse into the Magian world, but the bone-melting desire between her and the Abbott brothers isn’t part of the plan.

Nor is the decades-old secret that makes her the target of a killer…

Warning: Explicit sex, magical dresses, mind-reading rooms and mind-boggling threesomes.

Cecile Smutty Hussy’s Review:

Okay, first this cover is smoking hot! And I love the color purple, now I am lusting after the color purple. Oh and the brothers. I love being introduced to new to me authors and Ms. Alexander is new to me. Ms. Alexander took me by surprise with this paranormal. They have hope, dreams, wishes.... They have suspense, tension, mayhem.... They have hot freaking sexying in here!

Did you hear me...??? Callie is a unique individual. Although she thinks of herself as a plain jane - human... She really has some serious magic brewing in her blood. And it is not until Harrison, her best friend since she was twelve, laced her with some magic to help figure out who is killing the young ladies of Harrison's world.

Oh let me mention that Harrison is a witch, but in her world they are referred to as Magians. Yeah, a very predominate family in that world. And what does Callie have to offer you ask... Well she is a cop, in the human world. And she has this uncanny ability to detect when something or someone is just not right. She chalked it up to just her sixth sense... But what Callie would discover about herself as the story unfolds will blow you away.

Oh wait, I did mention something about brothers... Yeah, Harrison has some brothers. And man oh man, I want to be her best friend! Tucker and Tygher and Lorie. Although we don't get to know Lorie (I am hoping for his story one day... hint hint...) that well ~ really at all in this story... he is there. But this story is about Tucker and Tygher trying to team up (ha~ you will have to read why!) with Callie to go "Under (the sheets yeah) cover" to investigate the murders.

Things get hot and heavy and very wicked wild! Magians are destined to be a threesome... Do I have your attention... That is what is special about them. When they find their mates, they know they are destine to be together.

Callie has dreamed her whole (well almost whole) life of being with Tucker. But knowing the Magian laws, she knew that was close to zero chance of her being with him. Tygher is the one always picking on her, always! But she never thought of him in any other way, because he always picked on her and made fun of... and was basically kind a like the annoying baby brother one might fuss about. But what happens when these two have to actually team up to catch a killer? Will true feelings come out and can they bury the hatched and move on? Or will feelings come out that are too hard to contain?

Ms. Alexander created a magnificent world of magic and danger. The story pulled you in and you wanted to know more, had to know... needed to know more. Callie is a very strong and independent woman surrounded by men she adores and would give her life for. She has a best friend she can count on for absolutely anything and the love of a family that is not even her own. I definitely am looking forward to the next book!!! Oh yeah... I want Harrison to have her own story... but I want Lorie's story now... I am definitely intrigued to know more! Ms Alexander seems to be very good at that!!! Awesome job!

Rated# Ravens and a Recommended Read by Cecile Smutty Hussy!




And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!
post signature

12 comments:

  1. Oh my damn! That looks smoking hot!

    Thanks for reviewing. Its a new to me author as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I just looked it up Harrison's the next story, but I didn't see anything about the 3rd on her site of amazon. I haave a love hate relationship with series...I want to know about the characters all at the same time. Im impatient and I like reading back to back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is a new author to me. I haven't read anything of her's yet. I enjoyed your review, Cecile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your review, Cecile! Sounds like my kind of story. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the review. Will be marking these book on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review. I really enjoyed this book. I also want to know more about Lorie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So they are brothers? and they get together with the same girl..eh, not a big fun of that, I mean they are bound to touch in bed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh..this one sound hot! I need to try this author!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brandi~ Hey there! Thanks for coming over! This was an amazing book! Yeah, that is why I keep hinting that I want more, lmbo!!!
    Glad I could give you a new to you author!!

    Barbara~ Hey honey! Ohhh you know I how I love showcasing new to us authors! And if you pick it up and read it, then I have done my job! And the book is great to read! Thanks for peeking in! Have a great day!

    Janette Harjo~ Well hello my friend!!! How are you!?! I hope all is well honey! Thanks for coming over! It is always good to see friends come over! And thanks for liking he review!

    Laurie (BittenbyParanormalRomance)~ Hey honey! Thanks for coming over! Glad to see you! Oh, you won't be disappointed! I promise you!!! Hugs to you honey!

    Chris~ Tuesday is almost here... Then it will be Friday!

    elaing8~ Hey honey! Ohhhh I know. See, I am not the only one that wants to know about this Lorie... I think he sounds very tasty, I mean... intriguing! Thanks for peeking over!

    Blodeuedd~ You crack me up honey!!! I never thought of that, but I am not sure they do touch while in bed. But you know... love is a very powerful thing! Hugs to you honey! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Mandi~ Thanks for coming over! She really is a very good author!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read it last night after you posted about it. Man that was so good.

    Actually the way the book was written them being brothers did not make me cringe. I would love to have those to fighting for attention or both paying attention to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brandi~ Hey honey! I am so glad that you came back to let me know that you got it!! And loved it! That means a lot to me!!! Especially as a reviewer, not only a blogger! Thank you! And I am glad I could lure you ~ to the dark side, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"